Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaykay0941 Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Oct 1, 2008, 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsg View Post
    HEYYY!
    There we go! Now that is typing!

It is a good skill to have, typing properly. Try to make that the new habit.

Yeah! lol
    That makes me really happy!
    Lol :), I will try, Takes me a while to type though since Im use to my other habit. Hehe :p
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Oct 1, 2008, 03:37 PM

Morning folks, how be things?

Reading this post was like watching three kings, starts cheery enough then takes a very dark turn near the end.
    wikedjuggalo Posts: 406, Reputation: 43

Oct 1, 2008, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zooropa1985 View Post
    morning folks, how be things?

reading this post was like watchin three kings, starts off cheery enough then takes a very dark turn near the end.
    Meah I'm glad she finally received some help but damn it I typed all that crap on the last page for nothing :(

Oct 1, 2008, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wikedjuggalo View Post
    Meah I'm glad she finally received some help but damn it I typed all that crap on the last page for nothing :(
    Uhm.. Sorry to you too I guess?. And why you feel you typed it all for nothing?

Oct 1, 2008, 03:54 PM

I have a question for you KayKay, do you do I.C.T in high school? If so would you not get a fail for your typing skills?

Coming from an IT background meself I know that over here you wouldn't pass the tests.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 1, 2008, 05:15 PM
    damn it I typed all that crap on the last page for nothing :(
    Why do you think that?
    wikedjuggalo Posts: 406, Reputation: 43

Oct 1, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsg View Post
    Why do you think that?
    Lol well I do not want to stir anything up just felt subject was changed so attention was changed etc. :)

Oct 1, 2008, 06:49 PM
    i have a question for you KayKay, do you do I.C.T in highschool? If so would you not get a fail for your typing skills?

Coming from an IT background meself i know that over here you wouldn't pass the tests.
    Im in 8th grade. And I don't type like that in class.. Its just a habit outside of class I don't really know why.
    And what's I.C.T? Lol.
    jj890 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaykay0941 View Post
    Im in 8th grade. And I dont type like that in class.. Its just a habit outside of class I dont really know why.
    And whats I.C.T? Lol.
    Kayla your weird. Lol! Jk little because. Love you. :)
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 1, 2008, 08:03 PM
    lol well I do not want to stir anything up just felt subject was changed so attention was changed etc. :)
    Lol, I know what you mean...
    If it helps, I think that was the perfect analysis of the thread, hence then greenie :)
    I think most people found it very accurate.

But I do think the subject needed to change, it was getting pretty intense, lol.
    And I think the thread turned for the better at the end.

I love happy endings...

Oct 2, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaykay0941 View Post
    Im in 8th grade. And I dont type like that in class.. Its just a habit outside of class I dont really know why.
    And whats I.C.T? Lol.
    Information Communication Technology

Oct 2, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Information Communication Technology
    Oooh, I'll probably take it in HS I love to type.
    rececup Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 01:39 PM
    Hi,
    Basically I'm going through the same similar situation and my honest opinion, I think that you should move on and let it go because you will hurt the other person in the long run and obviously it did not work out with your ex it seems like he doesn't feel the same feelings that you are feeling because he broke up with you so you should make up your mind and if the new guy isn't really your type just tell him that you want to be friends and stay single until you find Mr. right...

Wish you lots of luck:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

Love and confusion [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfrined have been together for about 2 years. The last 4 months have been hell. He lost his job and thinks the world has came to an end. So when he gets mad he tends to want to put me down. Is he going to be like this from now on or do you think he's going through a faze?

Love confusion [ 2 Answers ]

How am I meant to know if he really loves me?. he says he's crazy over me and can be really sweet at times but I don't think he loves me as much as he says he does.. how am I really meant to know?:confused:

F1-H1 confusion again! [ 1 Answers ]

IN this website http://www.thetaxguy.com/residency.htm The tax guy says... Dual-Status Aliens Note on page 7 of Publication 519 under Dual-Status Aliens that you could be both a nonresident alien and a resident alien in the same year. That means your tax return becomes more...

Confusion [ 3 Answers ]

My exboyfriend and I broke up last week because he wanted time to focus on his academics and so forth. I was (and am still) very devastated. However, I understood that I had no choice in the matter but to let him go. I didn't want to break up at all so this has been really hard on me. I have been...

View more questions Search