Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wikedjuggalo Posts: 406, Reputation: 43

Sep 23, 2008, 03:34 PM

And you have been chuffed.
    kaykay0941 Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Sep 23, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wikedjuggalo View Post
    Nobody on here knows you so by that logic you should ask your friends for advice.
    ROFL, Best Advice OMG -CLAPS. Thank you thank you. I Should Shouldn't I? Ty.:cool:

Sep 23, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaykay0941 View Post
    ROFL, Best Advice OMG -CLAPS. Thank you thank you. i Should Shouldnt i? Ty.:cool:
    The sarcasm is strong with this one.

Sep 23, 2008, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff View Post
    Somebody loves the drama!

How do I know, well this is one of the older posts she answered, which is ironic since she saw this last night when we were online with my super duper awesome new computer that I bought with my own money cause I don't live with my parents.

I don't usually giving a Chuffing to non English speakers but I've spoke a little middle school in the past so let's give it a try.

you are laughing your a$$ off.....off? Twice?

Thank you. Your not the first to say that, but in your case I was being serious.

First of all, I want to say impressive use of the caps button. First rate.

Second, you are using him because as everybody can see by your own words you don't have feelings for him that he has for you. So when the break up occurs because he's been led to believe otherwise by you he's going to be hurt. In the big person world that's using someone.

I'll let your own words and actions determine the truthfulness of that statement.

I know you can't spell.

I also know you can't commit to a guy.

Well let me correct you, I'm not talking about you.....okay your bad spelling yes...but about your relationships I'm talking about your actions and what your doing. If you want to lie to yourself that's fine.....but I'm not going to lie for you.

k wlcme.

Rofl.. Omg I Can Spell.. Why Would I Spell Correctly On The iNternet? I Do At School All The Time, I NEVER Do On The iNternet, iT Doesn't Really Matter, And Actually Yes I Can Commit To A Guy, I Went With A Guy For 4 Years Straight Once Thank You, And I Know I Live With My Parents? I Can't Like Go On By Myself When iM Not Even Legal To Even Drive A Car Yet, And I Can Buy A Computer With My Own Money Too I Have Money I Work, But My Dad Makes My CPU, No Need To Brag On Your Computer, Was Not Called For.. But Thanks Anyway, I Should Just Stick To Asking My Friends, They Always Give Me Better Advice, Go Back To Your Times iN Childhood, And You Would Understand What iM Going Threw.

Sep 23, 2008, 03:41 PM
    The sarcasm is strong with this one.
    Not Sarcasm.

Sep 23, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Rofl.. Omg i Can Spell.. Why Would i Spell Correctly On The iNternet? i Do At School All The Time, i NEVER Do On The iNternet, iT Doesnt Really Matter, And Actually Yes i Can Commit To A Guy, i Went With A Guy For 4 Years Straight Once Thank You, And i Know i Live With My Parents? i Can't Like Go On By Myself When iM Not Even Legal To Even Drive A Car Yet, And i Can Buy A Computer With My Own Money Too i Have Money i Work, But My Dad Makes My CPU, No Need To Brag On Your Computer, Was Not Called For.. But Thanks Anyways, i Should Just Stick To Asking My Friends, They Always Give Me Better Advice, Go Back To Your Times iN Childhood, And You Would Understand What iM Going Threw.
    Please put the keyboard down and shoot your computer. Never ever get back on the internet again. But I do remember my middle school days and I'll be the first to tell you the people I "dated" have not been in my life for a few years. It's a short time in your life and when you get older you will realize and look back and laugh.

The serious issue is please, for god shakes, fix your caps lock key.

Sep 23, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Please put the keyboard down and shoot your computer. Never ever get back on the internet again. But I do remember my middle school days and I'll be the first to tell you the people I "dated" have not been in my life for a few years. Its a short time in your life and when you get older you will realize and look back and laugh.

The serious issue is please, for god shakes, fix your caps lock key.

There's Nothing Wrong With My Caps Lock, I Type Like This, iTs Not Really A Big Deal.. Some People Type Like This And I Don't See Anything Wrong With iT, You Don't See Me Criticizing Your Typing, So Don't Critize Mine, And No I Won't Shoot My Computer? That's Kind of Retarded, But Yea, I Have Went With Someone For 4 Years.. You Don't Know MY Life, So Don't Say Things You Don't Even Know. Me And My Friend Were Talking About Earlier Today iN Class..

Sep 23, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Comment on wikedjuggalo's post
    No Need For Criticizing Typing.

Sep 23, 2008, 03:47 PM

Oh.. And Don't Change The Topic? Rofl Thanks.

Sep 23, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Theres Nothing Wrong With My Caps Lock, i Type Like This, iTs Not Really A Big Deal.. Some People Type Like This And i Dont See Anything Wrong With iT, You Dont See Me Critizing Your Typing, So Dont Critize Mine, And No i Wont Shoot My Computer? Thats Kinda Retarded, But Yea, i Have Went With Someone For 4 Years.. You Dont Know MY Life, So Dont Say Things You Dont Even Know. Me And My Friend Were Talking About Earlier Today iN Class..
    I was not commenting on your ability to maintain a relationship. First off typing like that just hurts my eyes. Makes it hard to understand what you are saying. Personally I feel my typing skills are fine.

Sep 23, 2008, 03:49 PM

I'm gone getting into a pissing contest with a 14 year old. I'll be the mature one and stop posting in this thread. I hope everything works out for you.

Sep 23, 2008, 03:50 PM
    I was not commenting on your ability to maintain a relationship. First off typing like that just hurts my eyes. Makes it hard to understand what you are saying. Personally I feel my typing skills are fine.
    Okay, Well That's All You Had To Really Say iNstead Of Criticizing iT, And iM Sorry, But I Can't Stop Typing Like This, it's a Habbit, And iTs Hard To Get Rid Of Habbits. But GoodBye.
    jj890 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 03:54 PM

I think that coming from my point of view, your ex could obviously dump you for another girl again, and maybe he's lying about he's over you, he might just want to get back with you because some of us boys don't like to stay single for to long.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2008, 04:07 PM
    I agree with wikedjuggalo. I feel his typing skills are quite good. I can tell when the words are spelled correctly, when the sentence end... and when they start. The subject matter is very easy to see because... while it's typed very nicely.
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Rofl.. Omg i Can Spell.. Why Would i Spell Correctly On The iNternet? i Do At School All The Time, i NEVER Do On The iNternet, iT Doesnt Really Matter, And Actually Yes i Can Commit To A Guy, i Went With A Guy For 4 Years Straight Once Thank You, And i Know i Live With My Parents? i Can't Like Go On By Myself When iM Not Even Legal To Even Drive A Car Yet, And i Can Buy A Computer With My Own Money Too i Have Money i Work, But My Dad Makes My CPU, No Need To Brag On Your Computer, Was Not Called For.. But Thanks Anyways, i Should Just Stick To Asking My Friends, They Always Give Me Better Advice, Go Back To Your Times iN Childhood, And You Would Understand What iM Going Threw.
    Somewhere in all that you said you went out with a guy for 4 years and yet you are 14 years old. Hmmm.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Sep 28, 2008, 12:19 AM

I would say that you should break up with the boyfriend you have now until you get over the last one. You obviously still have feelings for your ex, and that isn't fair to your new boyfriend. How would you feel if your boyfriend "Loved" another girl but "liked" you? You wouldn't really feel valued or appreciated in the relationship, right? Or at least I assume.

And you shouldn't go back to the old boyfriend because if he left you for another girl, he may do it again, and in my opinion, isn't trustworthy. It would be difficult to begin a relationship with him, and TRUST him. You said it yourself, that your heart tells you one thing, and your mind the other. The mind is usually right in these cases... The mind is not biased or anything like that, and will lead you in the right direction.

So, I think you should break up with your current boyfriend, and NOT get back together with your ex. Just stay single until you have your ex out of your mind.

Good luck

Sep 28, 2008, 12:30 AM
    ***SOME may consider the following a "retarted comment." It may result in ones time being wasted. If you do not want to read it, don't. If you want to be accepted on these forums, and helped, then read it. (I'm lookin at you KayKay)

A little off topic, but still needs to be mentioned...

You should really watch how you talk to people around here. We are only trying to help. The goal of our presence on these threads is to help others. Understand that, and even if things are said you don't like, everyone has their heart in the right place. Even if you don't agree, the advice is still valid. Just because it isn't what you want to hear doesn't mean it is 'wrong.' Try to be a little more tolerable on these (or any) forums.

And SPELL properly. Please. Or at least make the effort. I just read through the 6 pages of this thread, and when I wasn't laughing at Chuffs posts, I was straining my eyes to read your posts. Your original post is fine, but you switched to some other way of spelling that makes no sense after that... Please, just spell as if you were in school. It would make everything much easier.

And Chuff is really highly respected by all members (well, most) on this forum. You, KayKay, were lucky to have him answer your question.

And I just have to say,
    WOW! Chuff!
    Don't mess with Chuff! And wikedjuggalo with the assist! Quite the thread. I have actually saved this too my "favourites" to read when I am bored.

This thread has provided me with literally half an hour of entertainment, so thank you ALL for that. I have been laughing the entire time, and going 'OOOHHHHHH!' to the screen after reading most of Chuffs post.

I learned something from this thread: Don't mess with Chuff!
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2008, 04:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsg View Post
    ***SOME may consider the following a "retarted comment." It may result in ones time being wasted. If you do not want to read it, don't. If you want to be accepted on these forums, and helped, then read it. (I'm lookin at you KayKay)
    I don't feel that comment was retarted at all. In fact I enjoyed reading it. It made me feel anti-retarted. I think the world would be a better place if it was filled with anti-retarted people.

A little off topic, but still needs to be mentioned...

You should really watch how you talk to people around here. We are only trying to help. The goal of our presence on these threads is to help others. Understand that, and even if things are said you don't like, everyone has their heart in the right place. Even if you don't agree, the advice is still valid. Just because it isn't what you want to hear doesn't mean it is 'wrong.' Try to be a little more tolerable on these (or any) forums.

And SPELL properly. Please. Or at least make the effort. I just read through the 6 pages of this thread, and when I wasn't laughing at Chuffs posts, I was straining my eyes to read your posts. Your original post is fine, but you switched to some other way of spelling that makes no sense after that... Please, just spell as if you were in school. It would make everything much easier.
    Amen.

And Chuff is really highly respected by all members (well, most) on this forum.
    I think it was good of you to put in the fine print.

You, KayKay, were lucky to have him answer your question.
    It's funny because I feel even though she's clueless, I, along with WickedJuggalo, were lucky to answer her question because just when the retartation was about to end it would only get worse. Some people get better, some people stay in neutral, and now only one has seemingly fallen back with every post.

The best was how bad the English got with EVERY post and when called on it she would actually answer back with English that was worse then the post we'd comment. That alone had me in hysterics.

And I just have to say,
    WOW! Chuff!
    Don't mess with Chuff! And wikedjuggalo with the assist! Quite the thread. I have actually saved this too my "favourites" to read when I am bored.
    I agree with the assist to wiked, the "please shoot your computer and never use the internet again" comment had me rolling. When I read my Chuffing again, and then clicked the next page and wiked simply wrote, "And now you have been Chuffed" I was almost on the floor.

This thread has provided me with literally half an hour of entertainment, so thank you ALL for that. I have been laughing the entire time, and going 'OOOHHHHHH!' to the screen after reading most of Chuffs post.

I learned something from this thread: Don't mess with Chuff!
    I'm a big softy.

Sep 28, 2008, 09:19 AM

Haha,
    Thanks, Chuff.

And I just saw the post by wiked, "Put down the keyboard, shoot your computer and never use the internet again." Haha! I missed that line. One might say it had me "RoFL"

And not to talk behind KayKays back (your welcome to respond), but that spelling was just ridiculous. She typed out the original post fine, but then lost it after it first post. Then she says she CAN type and spell properly, and that she does it in school. BUT, then she says it is a habit she can't lose. I really don't think it is that difficult to take a finger off the 'shift' key every once in a while.

Well,
    I'm glad that you enjoyed reading my post, Chuff. And I am also glad I didn't come across as a retart.

This thread is one for the books!

By the way, Urban Dictionary always has something good. Here are the definitions for "Retart." I think definition 10 (on page 2) is the best, and most fitting of this thread.

Sep 28, 2008, 06:50 PM

I'm glad I could make you laugh :). I just get irritated when people ask for help then bash for getting it. But honestly I know they (school kids) have to go through a typing class and if that is how she typed she must have failed. I do not see how one can capitalize every word that should not be and the words that should be are not.

I was being serious about not getting on the internet again maybe she took the advice :).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

Love and confusion [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfrined have been together for about 2 years. The last 4 months have been hell. He lost his job and thinks the world has came to an end. So when he gets mad he tends to want to put me down. Is he going to be like this from now on or do you think he's going through a faze?

Love confusion [ 2 Answers ]

How am I meant to know if he really loves me?. he says he's crazy over me and can be really sweet at times but I don't think he loves me as much as he says he does.. how am I really meant to know?:confused:

F1-H1 confusion again! [ 1 Answers ]

IN this website http://www.thetaxguy.com/residency.htm The tax guy says... Dual-Status Aliens Note on page 7 of Publication 519 under Dual-Status Aliens that you could be both a nonresident alien and a resident alien in the same year. That means your tax return becomes more...

Confusion [ 3 Answers ]

My exboyfriend and I broke up last week because he wanted time to focus on his academics and so forth. I was (and am still) very devastated. However, I understood that I had no choice in the matter but to let him go. I didn't want to break up at all so this has been really hard on me. I have been...

View more questions Search