Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaykay0941 Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Sep 22, 2008, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff View Post
    I can't tell you how hard I laughed at you with this.

Also I did tell you what boy I was talking about. You actually have to read the posts.
    Actually I Did, But I Got A Little Confused, And iM Sorry About That, But You Laughing Doesn't Help The Situation So.. Go Comment Someone Else's Problem? Cause Your Not Helping Me At All, Your Making The Situation Worse. Bye.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaykay0941 View Post
    Uhm actually im not, your not me, so dont say stuff you dont even know. Ur bullsht isnt needed on this comment page.. Kthanks.
    My BS huh. What's the matter the high school guys don't see through your game and when someone else does it bothers you?

I'm curious about you insight. What exactly would you call it when you go out with someone but have feelings for someone else? I know you said I'd do it, and even though I'm not that cruel is that what you'd recommend for most couples?

Sep 22, 2008, 07:49 PM
    My BS huh. What's the matter the high school guys don't see through your game and when someone else does it bothers you?

I'm curious about you insight. What exactly would you call it when you go out with someone but have feelings for someone else? I know you said I'd do it, and even though I'm not that cruel is that what you'd recommend for most couples?
    Who Said I Was iN High school? And Who Said That Signature Was For You? NO BODY, Exactly. But Anyway, iT Was Hard Saying No To Him, I Could Tell He Liked Me A lot, And I Didn't Want Him To Be Hurt By Me Rejecting Him, We WERE Friends, Now We Are Together, But That Girl On The Other Comment Helped Me Out, iM Staying With My Current BF, Cause He Could Leave Me For Another Girl Again(My Ex), But Anyway, Sorry For All The Mis-Hap, Ttyl.

Sep 22, 2008, 07:49 PM

Oh And iM iN 8th.

Sep 22, 2008, 07:50 PM

Uhm actually I'm not, your not me, so don't say stuff you don't even know. Ur bullsht isn't needed on this comment page.. Kthanks.

Haha, And Yea Ur Bs, U Weren't Really Helping Me Out Bud, Sorry. l:
    wikedjuggalo Posts: 406, Reputation: 43

Sep 22, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Oh And iM iN 8th.
    O dear god. Never mind I regret posting in here.

Sep 22, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wikedjuggalo View Post
    LOLL, Why iS That.

Sep 22, 2008, 07:55 PM

O.k seriously. Caps lock key please check it. Second you are too young to have love. I can put money on come next year you will be with someone else. Just move on past your old ex and get good grades they come in handy more often then a boyfriend.
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2008, 07:58 PM
    Who Said i Was iN HighSchool? And Who Said That Signature Was For You? NO BODY, Exactly.
    OMG!! You are nuts. I didn't notice that signature until you just said this. My God I can't stop laughing!! And who said that anybody questioned on that signature? NO BODY (correctly spelled nobody).

Now I know why you have so many guys interested in you, you are too funny.

But Neways, iT Was Hard Saying No To Him, i Could Tell He Liked Me ALOT, And i Didnt Want Him To Be Hurt By Me Rejecting Him, We WERE Friends, Now We Are Together,
    Don't you think it would hurt him more to go out with and then be dumped for another guy you had feelings for then to be rejected at the beginning?

But That Girl On The Other Comment Helped Me Out, iM Staying With My Current BF, Cause He Could Leave Me For Another Girl Again(My Ex),
    That is exactly what I said!!

But Anyways, Sorry For All The Mis-Hap, Ttyl.
    Your young you'll learn.
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Oh And iM iN 8th.
    Oh dear GOD!! That explains it all.
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2008, 08:01 PM
    I had to spread it but I think this explains everything.
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2008, 09:39 PM
    Oh I love it, I just got it that the original post was edited.

Oh and some of you just leaving stupid little retarted comments, and not giving me shtt or helping me out. Keep ur comments to yourself, I dont need you wasting my time. THANK YOU ![/B]
    Yeah everybody quit being retarted. Nobody likes a retart! NO BODY waste her time or you are a retart.

It's my new favorite word.
    angelaM1985 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Sep 22, 2008, 09:49 PM

Here's an answer quit dating
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 06:20 AM

Ask Me Help Desk - Search Results

Just so we know the whole story.

Sep 23, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Priceless. Actually I have never needed to use someone while I've had feelings for someone else.....so uh.....No I would not do the same thing you are doing and if you are going to come here and lie about what you are doing I will happily call you on it. Maybe the boys on the bus don't see through your games but I sure can. k welcome!
    ? Lmaoo omg.. Ur so funny.. iM NOT USiNG HiM, Dumb sht.. U don't know me at all.. So don't talk sht about me if you don't even know me. K thanks.

Sep 23, 2008, 02:31 PM
    ? Lmaoo omg.. Ur so funny.. iM NOT USiNG HiM, Dumb sht.. U dont kno me at all.. So dnt talk sht about me if u dont even kno me. k thanks.
    I think you should refrain from posting if you do not want to hear what people have to say. Just because someone does not agree with you does not mean you need to get rude with.

Sep 23, 2008, 02:34 PM
    I think you should refrain from posting if you do not want to hear what people have to say. Just because someone does not agree with you does not mean you need to get rude with.
    Uhm No Not Really, They Shouldn't Say Anything When They Hardly Know Me, My Post Asked For Advice, Didn't Ask For Negative Comments. Thank You.

Sep 23, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Uhm No Not Really, They Shouldnt Say Anything When They Hardly Know Me, My Post Asked For Advice, Didnt Ask For Negative Comments. Thank You.
    Nobody on here knows you so by that logic you should ask your friends for advice.
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2008, 03:03 PM
    Nobody on here knows you so by that logic you should ask your friends for advice.
    Damn, I had to spread it but this was both funny and the truth.
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Somebody loves the drama!

How do I know, well this is one of the older posts she answered, which is ironic since she saw this last night when we were online with my super duper awesome new computer that I bought with my own money cause I don't live with my parents.

I don't usually giving a Chuffing to non English speakers but I've spoke a little middle school in the past so let's give it a try.

? Lmaoo
    You are laughing your a$$ off... off? Twice?

omg.. Ur so funny..
    Thank you. Your not the first to say that, but in your case I was being serious.

iM NOT USiNG HiM,
    First of all, I want to say impressive use of the caps button. First rate.

Second, you are using him because as everybody can see by your own words you don't have feelings for him that he has for you. So when the break up occurs because he's been led to believe otherwise by you he's going to be hurt. In the big person world that's using someone.

Dumb sht..
    I'll let your own words and actions determine the truthfulness of that statement.

U dont kno me at all..
    I know you can't spell.

I also know you can't commit to a guy.

So dnt talk sht about me if u dont even kno me.
    Well let me correct you, I'm not talking about you... okay your bad spelling yes... but about your relationships I'm talking about your actions and what your doing. If you want to lie to yourself that's fine... but I'm not going to lie for you.

k thanks.
    K wlcme.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

Love and confusion [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfrined have been together for about 2 years. The last 4 months have been hell. He lost his job and thinks the world has came to an end. So when he gets mad he tends to want to put me down. Is he going to be like this from now on or do you think he's going through a faze?

Love confusion [ 2 Answers ]

How am I meant to know if he really loves me?. he says he's crazy over me and can be really sweet at times but I don't think he loves me as much as he says he does.. how am I really meant to know?:confused:

F1-H1 confusion again! [ 1 Answers ]

IN this website http://www.thetaxguy.com/residency.htm The tax guy says... Dual-Status Aliens Note on page 7 of Publication 519 under Dual-Status Aliens that you could be both a nonresident alien and a resident alien in the same year. That means your tax return becomes more...

Confusion [ 3 Answers ]

My exboyfriend and I broke up last week because he wanted time to focus on his academics and so forth. I was (and am still) very devastated. However, I understood that I had no choice in the matter but to let him go. I didn't want to break up at all so this has been really hard on me. I have been...

View more questions Search