Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaykay0941 Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Sep 21, 2008, 03:30 PM
    To kill a mockingbird novel book report
    I do read this book a little, but usually I don't have time to read it, the teachers pack us down with homework and I have soccer including that, I have games EVERY Saturday AND Sunday.. So if someone could help me it would be great..

1.Explain Why Scout goes back to the Radley Place one afternoon.
    2.What is the neighborhood's opinion of Mrs.Dubose?
    3.What does Jem say about the "Indianheads" they find in the knothole of the tree?
    4.What new "game" do Jem, Scout and Dill play?
    5.After atticus catches the children with the scissors, what is Jem's reaction? What is Scouts and why?
    6.Explain why Scout becomes annoyed with Dill.
    7.What does Mis Maudie tell Scout about "some kind of men"?
    8.What is Jem and Dill's plan to contact Boo Radley?
    9.What order does Atticus give the children regarding Boo?

Thank you sooo much if you can help..

There are 15 questions in all but I did the other ones.. I Just need help on these.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2008, 03:40 PM
    This is one of the greatest books ever written. Get off the computer and read the book!:p
    kaykay0941 Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Sep 21, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjwoodhull View Post
    This is one of the greatest books ever written. Get off the computer and read the book!:p
    Cannot, Doing homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To Kill A Mockingbird [ 2 Answers ]

Can you give me a one page answer on this question? How do Scout, Jem, Dill characterize Boo Radley at the begginning of the book? In what way did boo's past history of violence foreshadow his method of protecting Jem and scout from Bob Ewell? Does this repetition of aggression make him more or...

Don't ever read to kill a mockingbird it is the most boring book ever! [ 6 Answers ]

I hate that book sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! :mad:

To kill a mockingbird [ 2 Answers ]

How old is mayella ewell? What's her middle name?

To Kill A Mockingbird [ 1 Answers ]

As groups, I've been assigned to do a themes wrap up timeline, our group has everything under control and complete, except there is one thing we're stumped on and would appreciate any help with. The final part to the assignment, is to find a Visual representation that comments on Morality and the...

View more questions Search