Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    low pressure Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 08:53 PM
    I have a 2 story house but get little water pressure up stairs
    I've tried adding air from a portable compressure to the air tank but got no result. We have 3 sinks and a shower upstairs and get little or no pressure to anything. What can I do to fix the water pressure?
    vexation Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Sep 18, 2008, 02:48 AM
    Hello
    I live in a old part of a big city and the main problem we have here is old supply pipes to the house and or in the house . Make sure all your inside pipe is copper and check with the city or a plumping outfit to detail what you have the process for outside supply from the city upgrades .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multi story building hot water pressure [ 3 Answers ]

I live in a 5 story building with a sizable hot water heater. When I take a shower, the water will turn instantly ice cold if an upstairs neighbor turns their shower to hot. We have a single hot water pipe that comes up the chase to all apartments and then there is a "T" at each shower. When I...

Reduced water pressure after installation of new water heater (entire house) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, We just had a new water heater installed yesterday and the water pressure seems to be reduced (probably 85-90%) of the prior level, through out the entire house. Our old water heater started to leak yesterday AM, had the new one installed that afternoon (40 gallon, 9 year wty, gas: GE...

2 story house dwn stairs toilets don't flush solids [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 story house with 3 bathrooms built in 76... 2 days ago the 2 toilets downstairs started to act up and won't complete flush cycle 7 out of 10 times... solids remain... I have a 50' auger and have snaked the line from access outside kitchen wall and also from back center of house. Nothing...

Two Story House Water Tapping Sounds [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new two story house. When ever we run the water upstairs we hear water tappings sounds coming from the floor joist space between the first and second floors. We have been in this house for 1 1/2 years and there is no leaks that we can see. The sound typically starts a few seconds after...

House water pressure from well losing pressure [ 2 Answers ]

I have a well at my home that provides the primary water . I have replaced the well pump with a new one, the pressure tank was bad replaced it, pressure switch was bad replaced it. Now I cannot maintain pressure through out my house. The initial pressure is good for about 10 seconds then it slowly...

View more questions Search