Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dodgemanbuster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Iat densor location '04 dodge ram 1500 5.7L hemi
    Where is the iat sensor located on the 2004 dodge ram 1500 5.7L hemi ? I am trying to add an slr motorsports chip on it and I need to know where the iat sensor is at.
    luisbugbug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 11:20 PM

Ait sensor
    Luchock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 03:00 PM
    The AIT sensor is located on the throttle body intake in the front bottom. Two wires and twist the sensor to remove.
    dodgeman99999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2011, 07:37 PM
    Where is the iat sensor located on a 2008 5.7 Hemi dodge

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dodge ram 1500 [ 7 Answers ]

I have read some previous posts and it seems there are similar problems. My truck only has luke warm heat. I flushed the cooling system, new thermostat, OEM 195 degree, flushed heater core many times, water free flows very strong through heater core. I too have a spot on my temperature knob that...

Dodge 1500 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dodge Ram 2001 pickup. My cluster gauges just went out but the lights work OK. I checked the fuse at the fuse box and they are OK. I know their must be a fuse in the Power Distribution Center, but I don't know which one it is as none of them refer to the cluster. Anyone know where I want...

Dodge ram 1500 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 02 dodge 1500 4.7 v8 when using the heater the driver side blows cold and the passenger side blows hot any suggestions on why that is

Dodge 1500 2wd [ 3 Answers ]

Replaced heater core and evap core now truck will not blow heat. I think I have an air pocket in the system.tried several times to get it out with success .noticed radiator is hot in 1 side and not the other but temp is fine all the time.what should I do?

View more questions Search