Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sequoia33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 11:30 AM
    My boyfriend is not sexually atracted to me
    How can I make my boyfriend sexually attracted to me again? What do I do?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2008, 11:35 AM
    I don't know if you can MAKE anyone sexually attracted to you. How long have you been together? What's changed recently?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think my boyfriend doesn't find me sexually attractive anymore [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 years. Our sex life, 3 years ago was unbelievable, having sex about 3-5 times a week. Sex WAS great. The last year, sex has been a lot less often. We have sex every 1-2 months. I asked him if he was cheating and he said that he would never do...

Boyfriend gets sexually frustrated so easily [ 9 Answers ]

I'm getting really worried, my boyfriend tells me all the time he loves me and that he doesn't want to come across as a sex pest, which to be honest considering he has such a high sex drive he does come across like that. Thing that bothers me most though is when I'm on my period, he's getting...

My husband told me he was atracted to men [ 30 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for 7 years and married for 1. We are high school sweethearts and now he just told me he was attracted to men. I feel stupid because everyone has always said that they thought he was gay. It has kind of been like a joke ever since high school. But he loved me and...

Why is my boyfriend sexually unattracted [ 3 Answers ]

hello, this is my first time posting. My name is allison and I am 22 years old. I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half, and 9 months of it I was pregnant, during which time he was uninterested, so I was understanding, and let him do his own thing. But now after having a gorgeous baby...

Think Boyfriend is Sexually Inexperienced [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 months now. He is 38 and I'm 45, but no one notices or thinks there is an age difference. I know he has never dated an older woman before, but I don't think that's the issue. We finally made love last weekend, for about 5 minutes and I am the one that...

View more questions Search