Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kron Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Sep 13, 2008, 12:58 AM
    I want to sincerely thank everyone for their advice. I know everyone that posted was right about what I should have done. Where it stands now, from what I understand after our conversations tonight is that we are friends that love each other( I know the things I've said make it seem like she doesn't love me but I really KNOW that she does ) We will try to remain in contact as much as possible (not much is going to be possible lol) And she told me that I am free to date/love/be intimate with anyone I choose. Honestly if we truly have broken up on good terms then I think I would have regretted NC for the very fact that she is going to a very dangerous part of the world and if anything were to happen to her I would know that we ended on bad terms... I don't think that I could live with that... In these next 2 years I will try to focus on school 100% just as she is going to be focusing on the peace corps 100%. My hope is we will both mature and when the time comes be able to make the right choice. Again thanks for everyone's support it did not go unused and I think I will be sticking around this forum to see if I am able to help people like you have helped me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I started my period 2 days after unprotected sex, It only lasted 2 1/2 days. [ 6 Answers ]

I know I've already asked if I could be pregnant because I started my period only 2 days after having sex. I've gotten feed back and that reassured me, but the weird thing is my period only lasted 2 days. I started on Tuesday morning and by late thursdy night I was already finished, which isn't...

7 days late 5 days light spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 27, my last period was July 26th. I am always regular to the tee, first thing in the morning on the day of my period is always the heaviest then gradually gets lighter. This time I've been waking up for 4 days with very light pink spotting for about 1 hour then it quits. This morning I thought...

B1 (75 days) + L1 (135 Days) + Family = Filing Staus? [ 7 Answers ]

I came to US on L1 visa (Company Transfer) with my wife (non-working) and son (Infant) on L2 Visa on Aug, 11 2007. Located in Dallas/Tx with no state tax and getting US salary with tax witholding based on M5 status. My total stay in L1 visa is <183, but stayed on B1 Visa in Feb-May 2007 for...

Need to give 60 days notice, but rent is increasing in thirty days [ 3 Answers ]

I have rented the condo I am in now for over two years. After the initial lease term of one year, I went on a month-to-month basis. I am required to give 60 days notice prior to vacating the property. My landlord notified me at the end of this month (february) that the rent would be...

View more questions Search