Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grammaleigh Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 08:56 AM
    Blue & White Dinnerware with JAPAN on bottom
    I have pieces of blue & white dinnerware with a pattern that looks like "Blue Onion" but it only says JAPAN on the bottom. Can't identify?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2008, 02:14 AM
    Hi, grammaleigh!

Would you please explain what you mean by "Blue Onion"? Is this china or something else, please? Also, would you be able to post some images of what you have, please?

Just a thought, but if what you have isn't numbered and/or marked in any way, then it's probably something that is mass produced that probably also is not worth all that much monetarily.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue & white capsules with no lettering, what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

I ordered phentermine online, I received a small foil, ziplock bag with white and blue capsules, no lettering - solid in color (no specs). It's obvisiously not phentermine - what is it?

Laptop, blue screen, white lines then restarts [ 2 Answers ]

For some reason, my laptop will get a blue screen with white scrambled, jerky Lines. The lines resemble text, but I can't tell. After this happens it will restart itself. It happens every now and then. Any clues?

Blue wire connected to white or black? [ 2 Answers ]

I was given a Hampton bay ceiling fan but no installation manual. Does the blue wire get connected to the white or black house wire?

Blue, Black and White wires in celing fan [ 2 Answers ]

I removed a ceiling fan to replace a switch but did not note the wires. Now I want to replace the fan but find it has Blue, Black and White wires, whereas the wires coming from the ceiling are only White and Black. It also has a green wire attached to the casing. Does the blue and black wire...

View more questions Search