Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vedhambika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 02:45 AM
    Unable to view Yahoo email, gmail and orkut
    Well m here to get some guideness from the experts to short out my problem.iam using internet explorer 7.able to browse normally but, when I sign into Yahoo... it shows... if you see this page, your browser setting prevent you from automatically redirecting to a new URL.Please clich here to continue... then I am able to see only my user name.

2.when I am siging into gmail, able to view the page in HTML format and unable to see them in standard view, due to which I couldn't send any mails are even check the contents of the mail.

3.quite complicated when I sign in orkut, its shows nothing
    Actually I ve formatted my computer a day back... I was able to open my mail normally, but now I experience the above mentioned problems just help me out. Another important thing this problem is in my PC alone.I can work normally in other PC... highly waiting for valuable reply.
    rebel-2 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Sep 10, 2008, 03:04 AM
    Switch to firefox3 you probably did something with your security preferences in IE7. So you could also go check those things out. But I would suggest you go with Firefox.
    vedhambika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 03:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel-2
    switch to firefox3 you probably did something with ur security preferences in IE7. So you could also go check those things out. But i would suggest you go with firefox.
    I didn't do any changes n security preferences in IE7.anyways now m using opera to access... what would you say?? Is opera is best than Firefox?? Suggest me...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to view JPEGS on CD [ 3 Answers ]

I copied some photos to a cd using nero, then a little while later I added some further photo's, I thought I had used append but on reflection I might not have. I can now only see the latest photos although when I go into Nero it shows the other files are there but cannot view them. Is there anyway...

Unable to view cd contents [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am using celeron 1.1 , 192mb RAM with win98se. When I put CD in the LG combo Drive the cd icon changes to audio cd and winamp opens. Any solution for this would be appreciated? ~Pradeep.

View more questions Search