Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elcid78 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 12:26 AM
    90's Cartoon where Aliens greet each other with an eye swirl
    I'm trying to find the name of a cartoon I'm fairly certain came out in the 90's. The only thing I remember is aliens landing on Earth. They looked human, but when they greeted another one of their kind, their eyes would do some sort of swirl to indicate that they were aliens. I think they were being followed and they killed some sort of alien beast which was a plasma-based lifeform. Its remains were later discovered by scientists. I also recall a boy who didn't know he was an alien until coming across one of his kind and his eye did the swirly thing by instinct. That was about the first 10 or 15 minutes of this cartoon and I remember nothing more after that. I don't know if this was a series or a cartoon movie. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jun 25, 2009, 03:51 PM
    The mini series cartoon was called Invasion America.
    elcid78 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2009 View Post
    The mini series cartoon was called Invasion America.
    That's it! Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or early 90's scifi/comedy with little aliens [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a kid about Aliens that crash(I think they crashed) on earth during Halloween so everyone thinks they are just in costume since they are the size of kids. I remember the movie being funny too so I guess it was a comedy. And I think they befriend a little girl. I can't...

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

Looking for a title to an old sci-fi/aliens movie. Probalby around 80's or early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about aliens who would abduct people, and drill into their brains to take over their minds. There was a little kid attending school who started to realize that something was wrong, and convinced his teacher to help him search it out. Can anyone remember the name of...

Should I greet my husband or should he greet me? [ 21 Answers ]

My husband says I should greet him when he comes home from work. Is that the proper way? If I'm occupied with the kids or with dinner or something, when he comes home he doesn't greet me or say hi to me at all and if I look up to give him eye contact he doesn't even look my way, he greets his son...

View more questions Search