Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love_unhappy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 03:39 AM
    Miserable in love
    I have a girl friend who was with some other guy fr 2 years. She broke up with him after she met me and became very good friends wed me. She started loving me a lot at that time and had lost feelings for that other guy. Now after about 15 days of being together she is feeling depressed. She feels emptiness even though I give her all the love, care and attention. That other guy is with her in her institute and both see each other everyday. But now after she dumped him, that guy has stopped caring about her. She now misses being cared by her ex. I try everything to make her happy and am always there for her whenever she needs me. Still she feels that she is missing him a lot and that's the reason she has started avoiding me from a few days. I don't know what to do. I try everything to make her forget her past. But still she misses him and all the care that he showed to her. I try extremely hard to make her forget things and care for her by all the means I can . Still she is very depressed. I don't understand how to make her hap and help her move on. Please help me friends. I truly love this girl and I don't want to lose her. Please help.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2008, 05:40 AM
    To be honest, you can't "make her" do anything. She ended the relationship with her boyfriend because she thought she could replace him with you, but after a little bit, she realizes that she was wrong. Sooner or later, chances are, she's going to leave you and try to get back with the ex.
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Sep 7, 2008, 05:53 AM
    I bet she is already back with the EX!! Because his got some Kahunas between his legs.. Something you need to get bro!

If you want this girl then don't gie her so much let her chae you for a bit and see how that goes////
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Sep 7, 2008, 08:54 AM
    Harsh as this may sound, Its wrong to ever get involved between two people to begin with... Maybe it was her choice to leave her first boyfriend, but it sounds like it was a stupid move on both parts...

I think you should just back off and let her be.
    happy_jester Posts: 170, Reputation: 29

Sep 7, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by love_unhappy
    I truly love this girl and i dont want to lose her.
    Sadly,even after all you did for this girl,you've lost her :(

... The reason being,she has chosen her ex rather than you :( The best thing that you can do,[whether it is a mistake on her part,or not] is to allow her to go back to her ex.

Sad to say,what you actually had,was, unrequited love from her :(
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 8, 2008, 08:12 AM
    I have to agree, as she thought by replacing the ex with you, things would be fine, and as you both have found out, its not.

Back off ,and let her grieve the loss of her relationship, as there is nothing else you can do.

Sorry, but you both have moved way to fast.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2008, 08:27 AM
    You were the rebound, she thought you could fix the emptiness inside and you couldn't and it's not your job too. She needs to heal from the break up, 2 years is a long time to jump into another relationship
    BetrayalBtCamp Posts: 307, Reputation: 63

Sep 8, 2008, 12:29 PM
    He has history on his side, you don't. Even if she's not thinking of going back to him & hasn't, she is still trying to process the end of that relationship. It's better that she's doing that 15 days into your relationship than 15 months or yrs later. Let her have the time she needs to figure out what is best for her & whether that will be you or not.

From what you wrote, it sounds like she got carried away with the greener grass syndrome when she met you & now is reconsidering how smart that was for her to do, as she should. Would you like her not to do that & find yourself being the one dumped 2 yrs from now when someone else does what you did interfering like that with the same disloyal result.

You got her to leave her long term boyfriend, but right now it's not enough to make her stay with you the way you want. She needs to figure out how to deal with relationships more constructively & in a more loyal way before being a good partner. Better she does that without your heart being in play, but then picking women who aren't already attached would be your best strategy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am miserable [ 6 Answers ]

I am 23 years old and have 2 kids. My husband and I have been together since middle school. I feel like I am trapped in a marriage that I am emotionally abused by an alcoholic. I want out but have no where to go I have not worked and have no resources. I have met someone that is willing to help and...

I love a married man and I feel miserable [ 5 Answers ]

I did a mistake. I just fell in love with the wrong person. I was so confused and lost back then. He gave me power and loved me. He cares a lot. He is there for me all the time... all the time when he is not with his family. I am young and beautiful... people say and I have a great career. I am...

Miserable is LA [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 12 years. I have been through it all with him - drug problems, baby mama drama, cave man mentality, etc. I am a working wife (2 jobs). I cook, clean, take care of the kids and all other household duties, including my wifely sexual duties. He does not help...

Miserable Mom [ 10 Answers ]

Hi my Aunt that I never had met took my daughter 6 years ago, she is now almost 12 I was wondering is there any time in her life she will be able to decide she wants to come home, and be able to? She is so not happy where she's at, she never has been, but she's a good child so she makes the best...

Miserable love.. [ 15 Answers ]

Hello! Im a 17 year old boy who lives in the small scandinavian country of sweden. Last summer I was home alone while the rest of my family was on vacation in spain. I was pretty much into online computer games, and still am. One day I met this girl online in a game which I quickly started to have...

View more questions Search