Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pipsey Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Pretty dogs
    What's the prettiest dog in the world:confused: :p :D
    I have a french mastiff and I think she's the prettiest dog in the world but that's just me
    So what do think?? :confused:
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Sep 5, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Of all the dogs I've bred I love weimaraners the best, they have beautiful hair and gorgeous eyes.

danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2008, 04:57 PM
    I'm partial to labs, they have the sweetest warm eyes and hearts to match
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Sep 5, 2008, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy
    i'm partial to labs, they have the sweetest warm eyes and hearts to match
    It's funny you mention their hearts because my favorite dog was a choc lab but not cause he was the best looking but because of his personality. Sorry if it's a bit off topic! But you're right they are very sweet.
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Heh... I'm fond of greyhounds. I'll admit, when I first saw one in the flesh, I thought it looked weird, but now I've gotten attached to those folded-back ears, long noses, and legs that go on forever! And when they lay down and give you those sad sad hound eyes, it's really hard not to give in!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2008, 09:47 PM
    I'll agree with froggy7. Greyhounds aren't just beautiful and graceful (not to mention odorless,) they're polite, incredibly smart, healthy and soooo sweet. Even though mine just finished off my cheesecake which was placed out of reach... Yes, they're very tall.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 5, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Here's a few cuties;

Name:  goldenretriever[1].jpg
Views: 29042
Size:  23.5 KB

Name:  labrador_young_pup_golden[1].jpg
Views: 27769
Size:  8.6 KB

Name:  corgi[1].jpg
Views: 44873
Size:  43.7 KB

Things that make you say "AWWWWWWW!" ;)
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Sep 6, 2008, 03:55 AM
    Definetely without a doubt Huskies, I always wanted one since I was a kid, but my parents would always get labs, unfortunately most of the dogs I grew up with were labs and they were aggressive, I've got bitten by each of our dogs at least once. So I'm not as fond of them as most people, I like dogs that are a chalenge so after huskies I would say german shepherds. And I have to thank my brother because if it were'nt for him I would never have rex.
    The two cutest breeds would be

I'm talking about the husky in the picture:
    Name:  rex and mac.jpg
Views: 26421
Size:  32.4 KB

And here are the other cuties german shepherds:
    Name:  GermanShepherdpuppies[1].jpg
Views: 26571
Size:  61.1 KB
    Attached Images

starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 6, 2008, 04:38 AM
    I have to agree with the Lab people on this one. Niki is Yellow Lab/American Eskie. She has such a gentle spirit, is very smart, and picks up on tricks and commands in a flash. She really is like my child, although she knows I'm boss, unlike some children, lol.

I have been thinking about getting her a buddy, and I would definitely like to get another Lab, or Lab cross. I will of course get a shelter dog, but if I see another breed that is calm and submissive, and gets along well with Niki, I could end up with another breed too. There are some breeds that I would not even consider, mostly because of their temperament or energy level, but I will not go into that, so I don't offend anyone and their best buddy, or fave breed.

So I guess my final answer would be... Niki is my fave breed, and the prettiest dog in the world! :D
    fixius_ae Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Sep 6, 2008, 06:49 AM
    Good post pip!! I love German Shepherds. They are loyal and sweet and extremely intelligent. My 3 month old GSD already knows how to open the screen door, he just can't quite reach the handle.

McDina Posts: 26, Reputation: 4

Sep 6, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Name:  P1010911.JPG
Views: 1062
Size:  29.4 KB

Name:  CIMG1549.JPG
Views: 887
Size:  63.4 KB

This Is Dina

1 pic she's 8weeks old
    2 pic she's 12 weeks old

What you guys think
    Pets Expert

Sep 6, 2008, 10:24 AM
    Okay, I have to post this picture, because I fell in love with this little girl as soon as I saw her. She's a 4 month old border collie/shetland sheep dog cross. She's currently in the Edmonton Humane society. I'd love to adopt her, but already have two and that's the legal limit, so I can't.

Name:  10966sm[1].jpg
Views: 635
Size:  14.0 KB

I love her huge ears. :)
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Well, it's hard not to be biased here. :) this is my english cocker spaniel at 25 days. They're gorgeous little pups and beautiful as adults. Also, afghan hounds are so elegant looking that it's hard to keep from staring at them.
    Attached Images

linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2008, 03:29 AM
    Well, it's hard not to be biased here. :) this is my english cocker spaniel at 25 days. They're gorgeous little pups and beautiful as adults. Also, afghan hounds are so elegant looking that it's hard to keep from staring at them.
    Pets Expert

Sep 7, 2008, 09:10 AM
    Linny she is just adorable, I love her face, could just squeeze those little puppy cheeks. :)
    McDina Posts: 26, Reputation: 4

Sep 19, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Top pic was 3 months
    Bottom 4.5 months
    What you guys think?
    Attached Images

RWuest Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Sep 20, 2008, 11:06 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think I'm pretty? [ 21 Answers ]

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/gothrockerchick/brittany038.jpg

Hey this is pretty cool [ 5 Answers ]

This pretty cool I just stumbled into this site and see people just ask a question and somebody answers it. Well I guess I'd like to know what you guys see in my future, career, love life. Thanks a lot.

Older boy w/ pretty girlfriend. [ 4 Answers ]

Dear readers, I am 15 and have never had a boyfriend. I am not a prude I love many boys lol especially zac efron but anyway main thing is I am totally in love with this boy jake who is one year older than me and has a gorgeous girlfriend. I am shy and all I have ever said was sarcastic...

Am I still pretty? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have been with my lover for 5 years and one year married, when he met me I was almost 65 lbs thinner than what I am now, although I am 6'2 now I hold my weight very very well, My husband says that I am beautiful and he doesn't want me to change anything about me, I still get worried that...

Looking Pretty [ 4 Answers ]

I'm known as a geek in school b.c of my smarts.. and also the popular girls say I'm beautiful... I don't think so.. but everyone is jealous b.c of my looks but I don't dress to make myself pretty and I have brown hair layers and length is a little lower than my shoulders... n I have big dark red...

View more questions Search