Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shell 1111 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 01:50 AM
    Man's age effect the baby
    Hi

Can anyone give me any info on whether a man's age can effect the baby's health?

Shell
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2008, 01:58 AM
    I wouldn't think so unless there are some genetic issues (and I'm assuming you are talking about the babys' FATHER). Generally I would think it's the mothers age that would have affect the babys' health.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Sep 5, 2008, 10:20 PM
    There is some debate as to if the age of the father can effect the sperm and their ability to swim and carry the "right" dna coding to the egg... I would ask your dr. about it if you are really concerned.
    ConfusedInAK Posts: 184, Reputation: 16

Sep 5, 2008, 10:21 PM
    I know they made us get tested on our last 2 kids for downs because of Mikes age... he is 12 years older than me...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know this man's name and who he is? [ 6 Answers ]

I am despately trying to find out this man's name. He might be an actor, but not very famous or a model. If anyone knows his name or has seen him in a film or something, please let me know. Thank you.

Will medication that a guy takes effect the baby? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend takes really strong acne medication. On the label it says it can cause birth defects. But is this only if you're the girl that's taking it. Or does it mean for the guy too? Will it mess up his sperm or something?

I need a man's perspective. [ 8 Answers ]

I met this really great guy. We went on an AMAZING first date. Picked me up around 3:30 in the afternoon, went to dinner, movie, then he took me out for ice cream. Since it was getting late, we parked in front of my house and sat and talked. Before we knew it it was 2 o'clock in the morning. Time...

How does burning fossil fuels effect the greenhouse effect [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering how all this works ?

Total effect + income effect = Substitution effect? [ 1 Answers ]

In intermediate economics we are told that Total Effect = Income effect + Substitution effect but in advance level this relation is changed to Total effect+income effect = substitution effect why is that? Please explain with logic

View more questions Search