Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maradaly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 08:47 PM
    All I know is what the book is about.want to find it
    The story is about a soldier who is in war and his company gets attacked. He wakes up in a hospital bed and is unable to see, move, or speak but he can hear everything around him. Basically it is the story of being locked in your own body and unable to communicate what you want o how you feel. It sounds like an amazing book but I can't remember what it was called or who wrote it. Please help me!:eek:
    davina4822 Posts: 55, Reputation: 9

Sep 3, 2008, 09:01 AM
    I don't know if this is it, but the plot is similar. Try "Johnny Got His Gun" by Dalton Trumbo. If I think of anything else I'll answer again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a name of a book [ 8 Answers ]

I need to find the name of this book. I have no clue who the authur is or the title. But I do know it's a biogrphy . Charatar names . And a little about the authur

Trying to find a book [ 2 Answers ]

A few years ago I read a book about a teenage boy killed in a car accident. Somehow he talks to his mother to try and get her to move on with her life without him. I know someone who needs to read this book but I can't remember the title or author.

Trying to find a book. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I remember a book or short story from when I was a child and I am trying to find the name of it. The story was about a father who took his son down a mine and the son saw a ghostly white figure of a girl. I know that is not a lot to go on but I am hoping it will jog someone memory. ...

View more questions Search