Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armywife36303 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 02:20 PM
    I think I'm having twins
    Hi,I would like to ask if anyone knows how I can find out if I'm having twins or not.like what are the signs.im 6 weeks pregnant but my tummy is getting big for only this early
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Ultrasound would give you the best indication. Other means may cause a suspision, but a scan would be done anyway to confirm.
    j_troubadour Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Sep 4, 2008, 12:16 PM
    It could be bloating or even gas. An ultrasound would be the only way to confirm.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Sep 5, 2008, 10:10 PM
    Two years ago or so my dr sent me in for an u/s due to the sound of the babies heart beat sounding too far away... come to find out I was having twins... The only way to be totally certain is to have a u/s done

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About twins [ 3 Answers ]

I just had twins 8 months ago. What is the chance of having twins again?

Am I having Twins? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone... I just had a vaginal ultrasound today and the us tech told me that I was 5wks 3days pregnant today. She also told me that it was too early to see the baby but did tell me that there are two sacs... and wouldn't tell me anything else. My question is... am I having twins? Or is it...

I want twins [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get pregnant with twins?? Twins run in my family and my husbands but, how can we make that happen?? :confused:

Having twins [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, my name is maya and I am a new member to this site,I want to know about twin pregnency,that I want to get pregnant with twins,a boy and a girl at the same time,is it possible.please I am very confuse,help me

Will I have twins [ 1 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks and I am wondering how to tell if I am having twins

View more questions Search