Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rasun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Suggest me how to cue my acne
    Hie folks... my name is raj... I am having acne on my face like never before... its on both of my cheeks right and left just below the eyes... it has bulged quite a bit and is reddish in colour and it looks really odd... its even paining... can anyone suggest me what care I need to take to prevent these not only now but also in future from these to break out on my facial skin again... can there be permanent cure for this? I have been drinking lots and lots of water for the past 2 weeks but its not working... tried a lot of treatments... please suggest me a facewash or a treatment regime that I can fix to... plzzzzzzzzz...
    Dee_ Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 04:15 PM
    For one, if they are painful, you need to go to a doctor. If your acne is as bad as you say, it's good to get more professional help. Ask about topical treatments and face creams, and antibiotics. The topicals will breakdown the acne on your face, while the antibiotics will prevent them from resurfacing. Good luck.
    hipchik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 02:25 AM
    Hey there, take this from a professional who has also battled the same problem in the past.
    You need to focus on two things: outer factors and inner factors. Lets first get one thing out of the way. Causes of acne are still largerly unknown, there are many common factors but not one given cause. Accordingly there is no one solution.
    The fact that most of your acne is situated on cheeks can indicate too much dairy in the diet or bad diet altogether...
    Try proactive - the gentle formula if you can find it (fixing it from the outside)
    And introduce plenty of fruit and vegetables into your diet (fixing it from the inside). Your best bet is to do a detox program for 2-3 weeks.
    I tried every possible thing in the world with my acne, and being a beauty therapist I get all treatments for free so I had facials, microdermabrasions, used professional products, saw a doctor and a dermatologist but none of this helped.
    Finally I went on this detox program for 21 days - no sugar, no coffee, no junk, just fruit and veg and water and guess what. By the end of it my skin was as smooth as a baby's bum. Mind you I didn't even do this detox because of the acne, so having the condition cleared was my own little personal discovery.
    Give it a go, you've got nothing to loose.
    hadi88 Posts: 59, Reputation: 5

Sep 16, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Hi Raj,

From my personal experience, I would suggest Dan kern's regiment. I had the acne as you described and tried my products, but didn't help much, then I heard about dan's products and bought it online. I ave been using it since last 2 or 2 1/2 years, works fine on my skin. It's not that expensive either, following is the link to his website, you can search around yourself.

Dan's Regimen - 3 step system to clear skin

Hadi!
    all4best Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 12:51 AM

A really intense acne treatment is accutaine (sp?) but def. need to talk to a dermatologist or primary care doctor for that.
    Otherwise I have found that Duac topical gel works wonders as well as benzamycin. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

What would you suggest [ 5 Answers ]

Ok Yesterday I got to pick up my puppy from the vet because it was getting treatment for Parvo. I was wondering what would be the best food out there that won't be to hard on her stomach? And would regular food like what we eat be best or dog food?

I can do it but I may get hurt.What do you suggest? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: so... my problem is a really long story so I'll try to make it as short as I can. There is a guy I like and he likes me too... when he sees me with boys he look me straight in the eyes like what the h*ll you want in your life? He knows that I like him.. he dropped hints like he used to...

Suggest me [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... Can anyone help me how to accuratly serch my desired target from Google. Give me fine tips.

View more questions Search