Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelcake12 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Aug 31, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Throat infected?
    Okay I'm Kelly Im thriteen years Old and I Was really sck a few days Ago.
    The symptoms Were Sore Throat , neusea, M neck hurt And I had A really Ba headache So Bad If I moved my eyes My head would Feel Like it was splitting Open.
    I still sort of Have A sore throat.
    But not really Is Sore but Not all the time.
    But When I was sick.
    I Took a flashlight And I noticed I gad Three Bumps Around My throat inside my mouth.
    But I looked today and Most of them had gone away But On my uvula there was this big White Spot.
    And I couldn't get it to come off.
    What do I do.
    I never went to the docter because we really don't have any money.
    And We Don't have insurance Either.
    HElp Me :[
    GothGirl1771 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Sep 22, 2008, 10:12 AM

Sounds like Strep Throat to me... you had all the classic signs. Is your throat still sore? Sometimes it takes antibiotics to clear this up///
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2008, 10:21 AM

You need to see your doc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the belly piercing necessarily need to look infected to be infected? [ 9 Answers ]

Does it? Mine doesn't hurt and people say it doesn't look infected at all. But I'm scared help

Sore throat [ 4 Answers ]

I have had a sore throat for 4 days and there are two white spots in the back of my throat. It hurts to swallow. My glands are not swollen and I do not have a fever, cold or flu. Should I see a doctor or is this just viral? Thanks!

Sore throat! [ 8 Answers ]

I've had a sore throat for 3 days and now I have congestion and sneezing with it. When should I see my doctor and is this anything to worry about?:confused:

Sore throat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is katie. And I have had a sore throat that comes and goes all the time. I get white spots that come off and smell. But now it hurts in the middle of my throat and all the time, my ears hurt off and on. But then again ihave tmj so when my jaw hurts my ears hurt. Is my throat something to...

View more questions Search