Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldenlox101 Posts: 6, Reputation: -1

Aug 31, 2008, 02:13 PM
    Scared About Sex
    My Husband And I Just Recently Got Married And Neither Of Us Had Ever Had Sex. I Was Looking Forward To My First Time, Him On The Other Hand, Not So Much.

He Is To Scared To Even See Me With No Clothes On. This Is Really Affecting Our Relationship Because I Am Not Getting Satisfied And That Makes Me Upset And That Makes Him Upset. Please Help.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 31, 2008, 03:06 PM
    What are you upset about? You knew that neither of you knew what you were doing, so work together, and teach each other. Instead of getting upset, get a book.

Buy the book the "Joys of Sex", it's illustrated and you can have loads of fun experimenting, and learning together.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2008, 03:56 PM
    Well first off congrats on your relationship it is not just based on the physical.

Most guys feel that they have a lot! More presuer in the sex department due to us being men. We feel we should be the best at it. And it scares us to think that we might be bad. At the one thing we should be good at.

We have a lot of pride in that. Just give him sometime and make sure he feels safe with it. Start of very slow playing with each other. And go from there

He is upset because he is scared. You have to make it known that your OK with it. You guys are both new to it. Relax and make each other feel calm. Because the more presuer you put on him. The more it will drive him away and the more problems will come

Best of luck

Faith
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2008, 04:20 PM
    So don't be naked around each other until you get use to the idea.
    Take it at his pace and at the same time try to make it as interesting as possible.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 31, 2008, 06:15 PM
    The best way is to ease each other.

Play 20 Sexual Questions....

take it slow and steady~!!

a bit of kissing and touching.... since your husband is afraid, you should lead him on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so scared and sad [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I cannot stop hating my life, I cannot stop wanting to hurt myself, I cannot stop looking on the negative side. I'm in therapy right now, but they don't know I've been cutting myself and pricking my fingers. If I tell, my parents need to know. I hate talking to my parents, and it also...

Very scared [ 7 Answers ]

I moved to Ontario 2 years ago from Alberta. Today on my way to work I was pulled over by the police, they questioned me as the car is registered to my wife. After checking my info they let me go, but said I was pulled over as my wife had an outstanding warrant in Alberta. I was absolutely...

I think he is scared! [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this forum today. My boyfriend and I broke up 2 months ago. I am still in love with him. I think he is in love with me too. He never told me he was in love with me though. The thing is... we have a huge age difference. I'm 32 and he is 24. I'm also his first girlfriend! We...

I'm so scared [ 2 Answers ]

Thnaks

I'm scared [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 16 years old and I'm scared. I've been with my boyfriend for 14 months and he left for the navy yesterday, I'm a very emotional person and I'm scared about how I'm going to feel when I really start to miss him. I'm surprised at how little I cried when he left but every time that I remember...

View more questions Search