Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammy76 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2008, 05:13 AM
    Is this serious?
    I'm 16 years old and am just curious about something that has been occurring a bit too recently. I'm aware I should just go to the doctor but I feel a bit like an idiot. Its very hard too explain but if anyone else has the same feeling please tell me?
    Sometimes when I stand up or just sit up a bit from a chair or something, I feel very dizzy, my head feels funny and my vision goes odd and crazy, I feel as if my face sort of has no control and I feel my mouth making sort of limp movements as if slightly loose or something. I'm aware that my head is tilting etc but my brain can't seem to make the function to stop it. But this only happens for a quick 4 seconds or so. And I am just a bit worried because I read somewhere a girl a bit younger than me said she was just feeling dizzy etc. for a while and found out she had scoliosis or something. Could this be true for me?
    Some people have old me the dizziness is from standing up too fast, but it occurs even when I don't stand up quickly please reply!!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 31, 2008, 01:23 PM
    This is important, sammy76. You must discuss this condition with your mom and she must get you in for tests.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2008, 01:46 PM
    It sounds more serious than anemia or simple dizziness.
    You need to go get tested asap.
    goldenlox101 Posts: 6, Reputation: -1

Aug 31, 2008, 01:49 PM
    I agree, you should go see a doctor just to make sure its nothing serious. Best of luck to you.
    GothGirl1771 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Sep 22, 2008, 10:01 AM

Doctor... ASP!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search