Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lndianskin1 Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Aug 30, 2008, 10:39 AM
    Monobenzone: Is it supposed to look like this?
    :confused: Oh my goodness... Please reply asap... I just got my order of monbenzone 40% from the NET. And the color is like a beige and its forthy and it doesn't seem to mixed well... is it supposed to look like this... help me please!! :confused:
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lndianskin1
    :confused: Oh my goodness.....Please reply asap............I just got my order of monbenzone 40% from the NET. and the color is like a beige and its forthy and it doesn't seem to mixed well ...........is it supposed to look like this...........help me please!!!!:confused:

In its natural form it's between white and beige, a powder, very little (if any) odor. I suspect that the froth is from whatever agent it's mixed with, possibly so you can tell where it's been applied.

I'm sure you realize the dangers of monobenzone - ?

Aug 30, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Uuumm... kind of... yea... I only want to use it for my knees elbows and outer arms but I'm willing to listen if you have any horror stories to share. I have been using HQ 2% for years and its work great for my face, neck, and legs. But those other trouble spots I mentioned just want fade.

Thanks in advance
    linksys2000 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Aug 30, 2008, 11:24 PM
    Indianskin1,

Please research the internet on the effects of "Benoquin (Monbenzone)" before you actually use this product. If you are not suffering from "Vitiligo," of which is a condition in which white patches develop on the skin, then you should refrain from using this treatment option.

Monobenzone also known as Benoquin is very harmful to your skin. It will permanently depig your skin, which will leave your skin white, not tanned, but pale white. And requires one to stay away from the sun for the rest of your life. You could become a prisoner in your skin, literally.

Please reconsider this option. Read entirely on this drastic measure. Know your facts, this may save you a lifetime of regret, time, and money.

There are several different options available to rid your skin of those dark spots. Creams, pills, and even IV's.

Also, when ordering products via Internet. Use with caution. There are plenty scam artists who prey on innocent victims. They will sell you a product to receive your money and use very unforgiving ingredients, of which are to harmful to add to the label of your product.

I only anticipate you will reconsider this option, and become informed.

Best Regards.......linksys2000.

Aug 31, 2008, 08:23 PM
    linksys2000

Thanks for the reply. I will continuing researching... and thanks for taking the to write. I like to hear both side of any situation.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 01:37 AM
    Hey indian

I have been using mono for some months now, bought it from the same people you did with good results and yes white patches are common, good luck
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Sep 3, 2008, 08:33 AM
    Lighterrr, how it going hunny?

Sep 3, 2008, 10:05 PM
    Thanks lighterrr.

Hey have you ladies ever tried glycolic acid peels?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 4, 2008, 03:20 AM
    I have tried it before some time ago. It was a very mild one and it made my skin peel very slightly. I have been unable to continue using anything like this because of the fact that my job involves dealing wth the public on a daily basis and I couldn't take colleagues and members of the public scrutinising my face.

If I could stay at home and avoid any outside contact I would definitely do it again. Instead for me, I use a retin A product every so often, which does not have quite the same effect, as I don't use it for long enough, but I still think helps with my overall skin condition.

Sep 4, 2008, 12:48 PM
    Thanks Maharani, I going to try it so I can maybe excelerate the peeling

Sep 7, 2008, 06:32 AM
    Good luck and don't forget to tell us how you get on.

Sep 7, 2008, 08:39 AM
    YEs, for some reason the consistancy of they produces change. ONe time it will be thick and then next time thin/watery. I emailed them about the change and she said that she will tell the person who mixes it about it. NOw what happens from there... IDK. Email them and she what they say...

Sep 10, 2008, 02:02 AM
    I just ordered my glycolic acid today. Can't wait to try it. I think I'm going to lay off the mono for a minute. I'm sorry but I'm getting scared, guys. I'm going to do the acid peel then apply my HDQ 2% mixed with coca butter to see if that works.

Keep you guys posted

Sep 18, 2008, 02:08 AM
    Well ladies
    I got my glycolic acid two days ago and so far I'm impressed!! I stop using my mono completely and went back to using my HYQ2%. I bought a kit with 30%glycolic acid. What I did was use the kit(knees, hands, feet, elbows) then showered. Then I put on my HYQ cream in those areas after that I applied a gel form of baby oil twice a day. And OOOOOOOOOooooo, I swear its been just been two days and my knees which have been BLACK all my life are BROWN!! My feet are maybe 1.5 shades lighter. My hands oooo my hand are what really impressed ladies. My dark knuckles are one shade away from matching the rest of my hand!! By the way there is NO peeling!!

You know I will be honest ladies. I had decided not to come to this site anymore because, I was thinking I that I may have finally found something that work for these dark areas. But I decided to at least write about my experience anyway just in case there is somebody like me out there. I just can't help but to keep looking at my hand and knees. And this is only day two, WOW. I'm so happy!! I wish I would have taken pictures!! But I will start and I will keep you updated only if you like.

You all have a good day.

For all the nonbelievers with the negative comments: SAVE IT, I'm not selling anything! and I dont care what you think. I FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING THAT WORKS FOR ME!!!

Sep 18, 2008, 04:14 AM
    Indianskin1,

Glad to hear that you are so happy with your results.

All the best and may it continue. It is always nice to hear from time to time, how members are getting on, so please do come back and let us know how your lightening regime is progressing.

Sep 18, 2008, 07:28 AM
    Where to get that peel from?
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Sep 18, 2008, 10:49 PM
    Yeah, where to get it from? Don't leave us hanging.

Lol.

Sep 19, 2008, 04:03 AM
    Vicky D you are a comedian...

Sep 19, 2008, 05:26 AM
    Oh, sorry ladies. I thought that if I put the site, I would be kick off this forum. Type "30gylcolic". I got the 30% package with ph blance, the exfloliate, nuetralizer.

Sep 20, 2008, 05:42 AM

Thanks for the info. You wouldn't be kicked off for sharing. If the moderators believe you are blatantly advertising then your post may be deleted.

Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What am I supposed to do? [ 3 Answers ]

OK there's this guy named frank... and lately he's been acting like he likes me, but my best friends erinn (franks cousin who lives with him) and christie said I shouldn't go out with frank or anything because he screwed one of my friends named latisha... but I kind of like frank... he really nice...

How am I supposed to fix this? [ 3 Answers ]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/-x-NoOne-x-/f.jpg THis is odd and its driving me nuts!

View more questions Search