Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lillycook1991 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 12:24 PM
    That boy
    A few months ago I was seeing the boy who lives next door to me, we were just dating for a couple of months but I fell for him very easily. However then he ended it because he wanted to see another girl. At first I was upset because I knew that I really liked him but we remained friends. But then a few weeks ago we started talking again and he came over and we did a lot of sexual stuff. I don't know weather he is using me just for this or weather he is seriously thinking about giving it another go. Whilst he was round he was acting very lovingly towards me, not just sexually. I have a really big soft spot for him and I still want to be with him. He is perfect. So I have 2 questions,

1. Does he want to be with me or not?
    2. What can I do to make him think about weather he wants to get back with me?

Please help me :)
    Shadowburn Posts: 249, Reputation: 179

Aug 29, 2008, 12:38 PM
    1. He wants to get some
    2. You can do only one thing - pull back and do not put out for him. Guys don't like anything that is too easy. They value only girls they have to pursue and conquer. If you let him do "sexual stuff" with you without actually even being his girlfriend, then you'll never keep him.

Best wishes.
    HeadsHigh Posts: 75, Reputation: 10

Aug 29, 2008, 12:39 PM
    1. Does he want to be with me or not?
    No. He's getting just what he wants, your company & sex with very little effort from him being needed.
    2. What can I do to make him think about weather he wants to get back with me?
    He knows you have a soft spot for him and he's using this to his advantage. I doubt he cares about you or your feelings. The only thing you can control is you and how easily you make yourself available to him.

I know its hard to hear, but this guy isn't worth your time.
    happy_jester Posts: 170, Reputation: 29

Aug 29, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Firstly,I have to say,he's a RAT not considering your feelings,and then
    Leaving you for another girl.:(

But then a few weeks ago we started talking again and he came over and we did a lot of sexual stuff.
    As you say,in your question,he was just using you for sex

I have a really big soft spot for him and I still want to be with him.
    He's YOUR perfect guy,but that's HIS perfect excuse!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search