Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linksys2000 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Aug 28, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Benoquin (Monobenzone), Meladerm, Cysteine Body Bleach, and Makari.
    Hello Everyone,

My name is linksys2000. I am new to the "Ask Me Help Desk" forum, and site. Thanks for all of the information and perspectives. Somehow, this wealth of information leads to better decisions and ultimately thoughtful choices. So thanks to all of you for promoting this site and providing great information!

So now, I am very anxious to try one of these skin products. There has been rave reviews about all of them; Meladerm, Body Bleach, Benoquin (Monobenzone) and Makari.

I am not at all interested in permanent depig, which often leads to other heath care risks such as leukemia, kidney failure, and risks of infertility. And, I do not want to look like this: http://www.makeupdni.com/images/vitiligoba.jpg

Gees!

Are there any suggestions? Sorry, at this time, I am only interested in individuals who have experienced and or just beginning their treatments with one of these products. Common questions; Where did you purchase your products? How long before you noticed results? Any photos available?

This is not my picture, but complexion.
    http://i.current.com/images/epg/issu.../1_400x300.jpg

This is the complexion I wish to achieve. Photo attached
    http://blacksuperwomen.files.wordpre...2b9158b0_o.jpg

Is this possible? Wondering...

Happy Faces!
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Aug 28, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Of course it's possible, use BioClaire. Works great and fast.
    linksys2000 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Aug 30, 2008, 11:00 PM
    Anyone.....come on guys.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Meladerm and Makari [ 15 Answers ]

Last year I tried Makari and it seriously worked. After just a few days my face was noticeable lighter. I'm asian with Olive skin. I don't think everyone will have the same result as me being that my skin tends to get lighter and darker easier than others. The only thing that I noticed is that...

Benoquin, Monobenzone, Makari, Meladerma, and Cysteine"Body Bleach" [ 10 Answers ]

Hello Guys, My name is linksys2000. I am new to Ask Me Help Desk. I find this forum extremely informative and exciting! Thanks for providing in depth information on various topics and taking the time to keep everyone informed. I am very interested in skin lightening. However, after many...

Benoquin, monobenzone [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am in Eastern Europe. Anyone who knows where one can buy raw monobenzone in fine powder form or at least the cream without a prescription?? Want to dipigment.

Using monobenzone/Benoquin [ 15 Answers ]

I used M/B 20% for less than one week. I definitely achieved lightening. I getting M/B 40%. Can anyone whose been using it share their story any good insight. Thanks:)

View more questions Search