Aug 26, 2008, 12:42 AM
    Weird high
    Me and my friend went to go to a movie baked
    And I got this Really weird high,
    I started shaking and I couldn't stop
    I thought that it could be that I drank a whole large coke by myself
    But it had no ice in it so I don't think it couldave made me that cold
    And it really scared me because I couldn't control it
    And I kept thinking about when one of my friends had like an insanely bad trip on ecstacy and how I had a bad trip on laced weed once, and it was freaking me out.
    Plus I'm pretty sure the weed wasn't laced because my friend was fine and my other friends did the same weed with her today and they were fine.(I didn't do it because I was still freaked out about the weed)
    So yeah I don't know if I'm just over reacting and there is nothing wrong with me
    But it was just freaking me out, I might be just paranoid but I think I messed up my brain because I did crack laced weed once, yeah I don't know maybe weed just isn't my drug because sometimes I have a good high and lots of other times I just don't like it how it effects my vision and hearing and the shaking just freaked me out majorly

(+ please don't tell me how stupid it is to do drugs and all that, I've heard it all before:) )
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 26, 2008, 12:52 AM
    Hello Skittles911

Under the influence you most probably forgot to ask your question...

But OK : I won't tell you how stupid it is to do drugs and all that !

:D :rolleyes: :p ;) :D
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 26, 2008, 12:54 AM
    I assume your question is, "Did I OD?" I would say it could be laced, or you had a bad reaction... Have you learned your lesson that drugs are stupid, or does something worse need to happen?
    Vision Expert

Aug 26, 2008, 01:19 AM
    GLad to hear Skittles, I agree, it is over-rated. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Aug 26, 2008, 01:25 AM
    Lol I was going to say it was stupid but nvm
    Skittles911 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Aug 26, 2008, 01:47 AM
    GLad to hear Skittles, I agree, it is over-rated. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
    I'm fourteen
    Vision Expert

Aug 26, 2008, 01:49 AM
    Well, I am glad that you are learning young that it's bad. How in the world would you get associated with drugs at such an age?

Aug 26, 2008, 02:07 AM
    haha I live in BC (everybody here does pot=P )
    and last school year I was a bit depressed and I would do anything to feel something different so I got into drugs and now I'm fine but its hard to quit once I have a reputation you know?
    Vision Expert

Aug 26, 2008, 02:08 AM
    It's easy, get away from the people that inspire that sort of behavior and habits in you.

Aug 26, 2008, 02:14 AM
    That's not very easy, that's like literally all my friends, some that I've been very close to for 5 years now + like literally more than half the population smoke weed here
    Vision Expert

Aug 26, 2008, 02:15 AM
    Then just simply do not give into peer pressure, stand your ground that you are drug free.

Aug 26, 2008, 02:20 AM
    Yea I'm going to do that, most of my friends aren't the type to pressure me if I really don't want to do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

Am I weird? [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 14 I'm in the 8th grade and I HATE make up and I don't like wearing skirts or dresses... I barely ever wear shorts all I like to wear is blue jeans a t-shirt and my hoodie... is that weird??

This is weird [ 4 Answers ]

OK so this girl came up to me and said she liked me witch is cool because I like her but she finally dump the guy she was dateing and told me to wait tll xfer x-mas and now she won't that me I am 16 she is 15 I really really really like her I thought she felt the same way atlest she said she did I...

Something weird [ 5 Answers ]

For a while now, every once in a while, while I'm walking, I'll feel kind of weird. My vision gets blurry and a bit flashy, and I have trouble keeping my balance. This usually lasts about 5 seconds or so and only happens about once every 3 weeks. Today, the same thing happened, but this time it...

View more questions Search