Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda-kym Posts: 78, Reputation: 5

Aug 25, 2008, 01:51 PM
    David st clair, why not in the uk
    Hi there
    Since I was younger I have been into the old horror books ( maybe not really old but am 24 and know my parents had them for years) and really got into 3 of the david st clair books. Found them quite fascinating. Problem is I can't seem to get them anywhere here in the uk. Have asked around various stores, looked in the second hand book shops and nothing.
    Does anyone know if his books have been banned
    davina4822 Posts: 55, Reputation: 9

Sep 3, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Hello, Amanda. You may be having difficulty because St. Clair's books are mostly out-of-print. I suggest you try an Internet bookseller, such as Alibris.com or Amazon. You might also try your local library to see if any books can be found for you. Good luck.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 12:14 PM
    As Davina mentioned here are some possible links where you could order St Clair books-
    Alibris: David St Clair
    David St. Clair: Books by David St. Clair
    Half.com / Books / David St. Clair
    Amazon.com: David St. Clair: Books
    amanda-kym Posts: 78, Reputation: 5

Sep 3, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Thank you.has been driving me mad lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio clair [ 18 Answers ]

Hello everyone I haven't started bio claire yet I just place my order! And I can't wait but I want to know can you use it on your armpits too? Is it really for all over the body?(or exceptions) :)

Questions about Bio Clair [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this site and I'm interesting skin lightening. Right now I'm dark chocolate in complexion and I'd like to get to a carmel or mocha complexion. I've heard some good things about Bio Clair and I'm now considering purchasing the product. I would like to hear from those who have tried it...

Peau Clair anyone? [ 2 Answers ]

I just found out about the lotion Peau Clair from a friend of mine... she said that the lotion was very effective in clearing up her blemishes and pimples... last time I saw her she had pimples all over her face with dark spots.. when I saw her last week her skin was virtually clear of pimples and...

View more questions Search