Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    star2000 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Unavailable man
    Hi

I met a man about a year ago who was recenty single at that time after a 5 yr relationship, he chased me for ages and eventually won me over, we got on really well and slept together after about 3 weeks and then he went cold on me. I tried to call him but calls got unanswered and when I text he was always busy. Said he had a lot going on at the moment etc.

I understand now that he had a need to fill and that was all it was. It hurt me a lot at the time cause I thought there was something more.

I went back to the regular pub that I go to and met him in originally, 2 weeks ago and he was in there, he made a point of saying hello and I didn't recognise him at first as id got on with my own life and had moved on from thinking about him.

I just didn't acknowledge him and a bit later on in the night and a record was played that we both liked and he started making gestures to me to the music as if to say, remember this! As we both like it and anyway we didn't make contact after that until the following week, we started chatting and he said why didn't I say hello last week and anyway, one thing led to another and we ended up in his bed which I regret again and he said I am a very good looking girl and I should be with someone who wants a relationship.

There was a guy in the pub that I know who was talking to me and later that night he asked me who this guy was and that he seemed very fond of me and who was he. I just said a friend which he is.

He gave me £20 as I was going on holiday the next day for 2 weeks which I thought was strange, maybe it was his guilt or that he has wads of money to throw around.

He gave me a lift home in the morning and hadn't done this before and think again... guilt.
    We talked about stuff and he said he knows why I like him, its because I found him exciting and that he thought I was bored of life at the moment.

I have not contacted him since my return from holiday last 2 weeks ago.

I really know the answer, being that Im probably just fulfilling his needs.
    Maybe I am too as I was in a relationship for 11 years and have been single for 2 years now.

When he was making the gesture to the music, maybe it was just guilt from how he had treated me before and to be friendly with me to make him feel better.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 01:03 PM
    I won't give you my opinion as to why he gave you the money, but it's not a compliment. You need to stop sleeping with this man, all he wants is sex and you keep giving in to him. Hopefully you have learned your lesson, and no, there is no guilt on his end
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Hi Star,

This guy just wanted sex... plain and simple, he chased you caught you and bedded you, when he'd had his fill, off he went... he's a rat, just wanting to put another knotch on his bedpost.
    That's why he didn't answer your calls... he already had you, he doesn't need to chase anymore.
    Sadley you do the same thing, only this time he gives you money... think about it, he's paying you for your services, he doesn't want you, just likes to know he can call on you when he's no-one else, you'll always get in his bed... total scum...

Star, this guy is bad news, stay away from him and find someone who will treat you with respect and not as a sex object.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 06:28 PM
    I agree with everyone, he wanted sex, you was there so he had it with you. That's why he didn't want to acknowledge you at pud after the sleeping with you the first time but he did speak when he wanted seconds. Maybe you should stoo going to this place because alcohol does it part. It's oblivious you care about this guy but he does't feel the same about you. Find someone that's worth your time because this guy isn't but you can't blame him for taking what he want because you alow this and maybe in some weird way you wanted it too. There should had never been a second time but you live and learn. Don't let there be a third.
    sweety Posts: 77, Reputation: -1

Aug 25, 2008, 07:42 PM
    This nasty low life is using you sexually so do yourself a favour and stay away from him,he's not worth it. When he comes to know you don't want to know him,he'l go to a prostitute and pay her for what the nasty shyt paid you for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The emotionally unavailable man [ 6 Answers ]

My question is, is the emotionally unavailable man only like this with the person he is because he does not love them? And therefore when he finds the right one he will be ready for a relationship? Or Would he be this way with any woman he was with?

Vehicle in repair shop for 6 weeks now. Part unavailable! [ 3 Answers ]

On 01/24/2007 my 2006 Dodge Ram broke down in California. I had to fly home to NC to take my husband to his cancer doctor. I received a call from the Dodge dealer in Blythe, CA where my vehicle broke down and they informed me that I needed a new transmission. I told them to fix it as soon as...

View more questions Search