Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zolfy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Do you think there is a chance?
    I'm a 25 year old male, and about 3 months ago my ex and I broke up. The funny thing is I broke it off with her because she was being very difficult and did not seem to want to see things from position. After a month I began to miss her like crazy, but she had no desire to want to speak with me. So I fought a bit more, still had the same results and I decided to give her some time. I realized she blocked me from MSN and we had no contact. This all occurred during this summer, where I'm sure she just wanted to party and enjoy herself. A whole month went by, when all of the sudden her name popped up on MSN. I took this as a possibility that she was all right to communicate with me again. So we started chatting on MSN and had a good long conversation, and we agreed to meet. So in the next week (which was last week) we met for coffee and she seemed to be very comfortable around me. After that, I didn't want to be the only person to contact her and she can be very stubborn, so we have not spoken since but she left for a holiday 3 days ago. Do you believe she is still somewhat interested? Or do you believe she just wants to be friends?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 12:42 PM
    Sounds like she just got over the break up and wants to be civil, probably not friends
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Aug 25, 2008, 02:37 PM
    I agree with Rome,

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. It sounds like she is just being polite and not trying to cause trouble. I wouldn't read too much into it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 25, 2008, 03:07 PM
    Friends is as far as it goes.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 25, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Sorry, sounds like friendship to me.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 03:41 PM
    It doesn't matter anymore if she still likes you. She's doing you a favor. Its hard to adjust so better not to contact her.
    sweety Posts: 77, Reputation: -1

Aug 25, 2008, 08:02 PM
    It sounds like she doesn't want to know you and has moved on in her life
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 25, 2008, 10:44 PM
    Don't put your hopes too high.

She may change herself and cut ties with you.

That happened with me and my ex.. turned into a total 8itch
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2008, 07:20 AM
    She may have decided to meet you to see what's going on. It sounds like you might want a second chance or she could have agreed to met you to prove something to herself. If she's ignoring you now mostly likely that what it was and don't even seem like she wants to be friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to ask for a second chance! [ 1 Answers ]

I really liked this guy that I saw only once.I also heard he liked me a lot too. Anyway I did something silly to try to get to know him.I was just scared and wasn't thinking.Anyway he was really mad at me than he also went back to his old girlfriend. It's been awhile since we spoke.I heard he broke...

Do You Think My Ex and I Still Have a Chance? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 22 and I have been dating the same girl for three years. It was kind of scary at first because the second day we hung out she told me she was in love with me. I wasn't really into being in a relationship at the time and still wanted my freedom. She was really needy in the beginning and I put...

Is there any chance? [ 2 Answers ]

Thoughts about implantation bleeding and when a test would show up.. MY last normal period was April 20th. My husband and I had sex on and off after then up to the 20th of May. My cycles are usually between 27- 28 days. Which would have made my cycle due May 18th. An my period starts very heavy...

Another chance [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for 4 months and we just broke up. Since it's a long distnace relationship a lot of misunderstandings has been going on between us. Basically, the main reason we broke up is because that I went clubbing twice in a row without messaging him during the club making him know...

View more questions Search