Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Aug 24, 2008, 09:42 PM
    My best friends Girl Friend!
    Well here it goes, one of my really close friends and I hang out a lot, so you that was cool until he started to bring his girlfreind, wich shouldn't really be a problum right, wrong, it is. This girl ( let's just call her jane doe and my pal john doe) and I have known each other for a few months and we get along fine and well I kind of had a crush on good ol' Janey for a while, but she allways is a huge tease to me and flirts with me when ever john doe is around, and to tell the truth I kind of like it, so I have three questions, 1; should I feel bad, 2; what on gods geeen earth do I do, and C; should I ask her to hang out, you know just me and her, PLEASE HELP
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2008, 09:46 PM
    1. Should you feel bad.. probably not, I mean... unless you're reciprocating these things and your friend is getting angry... then it's really out of your control, no?

2. You can NOT reciprocate the actions... you can leave the room... or you can just avoid it.

C. no. If he's really your close friend, then you should NEVER get between him and his girl. If you find yourself liking her, then distance yourself from her. The girl may not last forever, but the friend might... so it's not even worth it.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 05:45 AM
    Agree with Sneezy on all points... She is off limits as she is your good friends girl. That's plain wrong
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 25, 2008, 05:56 AM
    1; should I feel bad,
    No, as long as you stay within the boundaries of friendship, and respect.
    2; what on gods green earth do I do, and
    Keep your friendship intact and leave his g/f alone, polite and friendly is enough toward her, or leave, when you think its out of hand.
    C; should I ask her to hang out, you know just me and her,
    No thats going behind your friends back, never over a female. Just because she flirts, don't mean she likes you, and backing away is the thing to do.
    Ivory0921 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 10:28 AM
    You have the power - draw the line on this "flirting". Do not jeopardize your friendship with Mr. John Doe for some chick (just by how she's acting now tells you what to expect if ever). DO NOT ask her out, that's a NO-NO and you know better than that, right? Think of the consequences.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 06:46 PM
    What does your friend say when his so called girl is flirting with you? Also, are you sure she' not just playing because I've a friend like this. If your friend does notice it, he must think she's playing or don't care. Just curious to how she's flirting with you. Also, maybe you should address this issue with your friend and see what he say or think about it.

Also, if she's trying to get with you, your friend needs to get rid of her and this should make you not want to even consider being with her. She's is bad news.
    sweety Posts: 77, Reputation: -1

Aug 25, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Rule no 1- NEVER EVER TRY IT ON your mates gal,no gal is worth losing your mate over.he's been there longer than her,and she is off limits to you!
    drag_girl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 07:37 PM
    U may like her but you have known your friend longer and you wouldn't like if he liked your girlfriend if you had one so wats more important your friend ship or a girl
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Ha!

Girls will be girls...don't be mad, sad or glad. it's just a flirty girl.

LEAVE HER BE BRO - that's how a man rolls.

It may even be funny if you think about it. She can flail away and stroke your ego, but that's enough stroking from her :-)
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Aug 25, 2008, 07:55 PM
    Thanks every one for the helpful criticism, and when I say that I mean thanks for making me look like a jack , I'm kidding of course

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EX wants to be friends [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I broke up with my ex the week before she left for college after 10 months even helped her move in, just fought too much and seemed like she was reluctant to change treating me like crap and being inconsiderate. Well I figure she's gonnna forget all about me once she starts meeting new...

Friends girl friend diagnosed with vaginosis bacteria [ 1 Answers ]

I have a good friend that's girl friend was recently diagnosed with vaginosis bacteria and is worried that he may have it but is embarrassed to go see his doctor so he asked me and I said I would check into it so what he asked is what are the symptoms in a male and how bad is it if untreated. I am...

Best friends dog [ 1 Answers ]

A few my months ago my best friend dog and my dog got put to sleep the same day, we are both talking about getting another dog, and I agreed with my my family not to get one till spring, but now my friend is getting one probabley, and it's all she talks about, I wish I could be happy for her but...

Problems with a friend that is a girl [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, I have this friend we will call her "L". I have known her since high school and she is like my best girlfriend, but last night got a bit out of control. She has a boyfriend, and we have never hooked up or anything like that, but her EX boyfriend of 3 YEARS is a PSYCHO!! She still talks to this...

View more questions Search