Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Aug 31, 2008, 10:50 AM
    I will never talk to my parents about it, because I'm not even allowed to say "bloody hell" in front of them!
    And my dad scares me so I don't like him :P

I can do this on my own, I'm not concerned anymore, I'll find out when I find out

I hate spiders, and I hate daddy long legs too, they're just flying death machines!

I know what the people on here are like, this isn't my first post, everyone is helpful (or tries to be) :)
    goldenlox101 Posts: 6, Reputation: -1

Aug 31, 2008, 02:06 PM
    I think every teen goes through this, its just another step in finding out who you want to be.
    hiyaparis Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Aug 31, 2008, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess-IMYM
    Ok, so im 15 (16 in 2 weeks! woo!) and i've always thought that i was completely straight. I read yaoi and things but i've never been attracted to a girl, but i've noticed while talking to a friend who is similar, i have a fascination about breasts!

My group of friends always pretend to be lesbian with each other and we grope whenever we feel like it because we're childish like that, but i like it so now im paranoid.
    I can't visualize myself going out with a girl, but i can imagine a one night stand thing going on, I'm attracted to men, i definitely know that.

I was attracted to women at a stage when i was younger (around 9 ish) at that time i had a bi-curious best friend and she "used" me to test herself so we sort of had sex, i dont know if it counts though because neither of us knew what we were doing, we just went with the flow.
    And now im confused and a little dreading of what i am. Can someone tell me?:confused:
    Honey don't even worry about it. If you'e a lesbian that's what you are. If you're strait that's what you are. If you're bi guess what? THAT.IS.WHAT.YOU.ARE. I was the same way when I was 12. Take it from me that you should just do what feels rite. Eventually you will know for sure but for now just chill out a and don't stress
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 31, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hiyaparis
    honey don't even worry about it. if you'e a lesbian that's what you are. if you're strait that's what you are. If you're bi guess what? THAT.IS.WHAT.YOU.ARE. I was the same way when i was 12. take it from me that you should just do what feels rite. eventually you will know for sure but for now just chill out a nd don't stress
    Well, that's dangerous advice.

I do agree that whatever she is, that's what she is and that's who she should be. But, do what feels rite, not good advice to give to a girl just about to turn 16.

Sep 1, 2008, 06:09 AM
    How is it bad advice?

Actually, I think I know your point when I think of it, because of that thing with my boyfriend all those years back and I thought that was right...

Maybe I should "do what feels right after thinking it through properly" :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 1, 2008, 07:57 AM
    Maybe I should "do what feels right after thinking it through properly" :)
    That is a great suggestion.

Sep 1, 2008, 03:03 PM
    Yay, I'm brilliant! :D
    JennBi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess-IMYM
    Ok, so im 15 (16 in 2 weeks! woo!) and i've always thought that i was completely straight. I read yaoi and things but i've never been attracted to a girl, but i've noticed while talking to a friend who is similar, i have a fascination about breasts!

My group of friends always pretend to be lesbian with each other and we grope whenever we feel like it because we're childish like that, but i like it so now im paranoid.
    I can't visualize myself going out with a girl, but i can imagine a one night stand thing going on, I'm attracted to men, i definitely know that.

I was attracted to women at a stage when i was younger (around 9 ish) at that time i had a bi-curious best friend and she "used" me to test herself so we sort of had sex, i dont know if it counts though because neither of us knew what we were doing, we just went with the flow.
    And now im confused and a little dreading of what i am. Can someone tell me?:confused:
    OK look I've been through the same thing your going through right now. OK I'm going to be 16 soon as well but I am certain that I'm a bisexual female. See I believe that you just have to experiment a little to figure out if that is what you want. You see its like buying a new pair of shoes you have to try them on to see if their the ones you want, right? Ya see it all boils down to what U want, (do you want to be with a guy? Do you want to be with a girl? Or do you want to be with both?) So in the end you will know what you want you just have to give it time.

~JeNn(im here for u)

Sep 17, 2008, 08:50 AM
    I think I have a preferral for guys actually, I can see when a girl is drop dead gorgeous or if she is very fit, but I can only imagine myself looking good with a guy.

Sep 23, 2008, 12:41 PM

Um... Yesterday my best friend told me that she loved me more than a friend should, but she didn't fancy me, and she was embarrassed about it and said she'd probably get jealous if I went out with someone, but she's going out with my cousin.
    I still love her as much as I did before she told me (in the friend way, I don't have romantic feelings for her) but I'm not entirely sure I understand what she meant.
    She loves me more than a friend but not in a homosexual way, what does that mean?
    Pets Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 12:44 PM

Maybe she meant that she loves you like a sister. :)
    Pets Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 12:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JennBi View Post
    ok look ive been through the same thing ur goin through right now. ok im going to be 16 soon as well but I am certain that im a bisexual female. See I believe that u just have to experiment a little to figure out if that is wat u want. U see its like buying a new pair of shoes u have to try them on to see if their the ones u want, right? Ya see it all boils down to wat U want, (do u wanna be with a guy? do u wanna be with a girl? or do u wanna be with both?) So in the end u will know wat u want u just have to give it time.

~JeNn(im here for u)

When I go shoe shopping I don't try on a pair unless I really like them, so you see, I don't have to try on every pair in the store. Do you understand where I'm going with this?

Experimenting with sex is never a good idea.

Time will tell, not experimentation needed. You are what you are and will be what you are meant to be, just give it time.

Sep 23, 2008, 12:55 PM

She said she was embarrassed about it though, if she loved me like a sister she wouldn't start crying would she?
    I thought it would be like how I love this boy but don't want to be in a relationship with him, its hard to explain the feeling but its like I want to marry him and have a family and live together, but I don't want to date him or anything.

And I would never experiment with sex, that's just stupid.
    I have grown a brain over the years since I was 9 and impressionable.
    Pets Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 01:09 PM

The only thing I can tell you is to ask her what she meant. Unfortunately no one else will be able to tell you, only her.

Ask her, talk to her, find out why she said what she did and what she meant. :)

Sep 23, 2008, 01:14 PM

I don't want to push her and she likes my cousin, I don't mind what she thinks about me because she's my bestie and I love everything that comes with her, So it doesn't really matter until she wants to talk about it again, I was just hoping for a little insight :)
    Pets Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 01:15 PM

Sorry, I wish I had some insight, but it's hard to figure out what's on someone else's mind, unless they tell you.

Good luck. :)

Sep 23, 2008, 01:16 PM

It's all right, I accept her anyway :)
    Pets Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 01:18 PM

That's what friends are for, acceptance, love, no matter what. :)

You're on the right track. :)

Sep 23, 2008, 01:20 PM

Well, she is my wife.
    Last year we got married out side of the co-op in November, to prove how close we were and still are :D
    She's like family anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about sexuality [ 14 Answers ]

I am a 27 year old man. I have been struggling for the past few months with my sexuality. Growing up I was always attracted to women and masturbated regularly to women. In fact, until this confusion began, I always incredibly enjoyed masturbating to pictures of women and to straight...

Confused about my sexuality [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 20 years old and I think I am confused about my sexuality. Its began when I was 17, a close friend of mine told me she was gay and all of a sudden I started to question myself whether I was or not. I always feel threatened when I see other pretty girls however as I get to know them the...

Confused! About my sexuality [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 and I've been thinking about this for the last couple of weeks and its been driving me insane. When I was 7 my older (not sure what his age was, well after puberty tho) step-brother (who was my only friend) and I were hanging with some girls and one of them gave him oral sex, later, when...

Confused about my sexuality [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 and I recently told my parents that I'm gay, I would say that I've had homosexual fantasies since I was about 12/13, however up until about 17ish I also had some heterosexual desires, though much weaker than any homosexual desires. Up till I was 16 I went to an all boys school and knew...

Confused about my sexuality. [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 21 years old female who is very confused about my sexuality. I am always having crushes on older woman (by older I mean like in their 30-40). But I never think of having sex with them, all I want is to have them to hold me close, to kiss them, just to be around them. I recently having a...

View more questions Search