Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidbpowers Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Need Brit bike expert
    I was given a British motorcycle that has been in a garage attic for over 30 years. After weeks of cleaning, The engine appears to be free. The magneto is missing. Does any one know if there are any magnetos interchangeable with a 1953 Velocette 350cc single cylinder motorcycle. This is an awfully heavy bike for only 350cc. If I remember right, all British bikes of this period used Lucas electrics. Lucas is stamped on the headlight on this bike.

Check out some similar questions!

SA married to Brit - Schengen Visa? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am married to a British citizen, I am South African.We would like to travel to the Schengen States as we have both been offered work (letters of employment have been sent to us). I am in the UK on a tourist visa. Do I apply for a schengen visa? I have heard that no visa's will be issued...

What qualifies an expert witness? How is an expert qualified and who qualifies him? [ 3 Answers ]

What qualifies an expert witness? How is an expert qualified and who qualifies him?

I got my Brit on this weekend [ 17 Answers ]

I had ample opportunity to catch up on my movie watching with our long Labor Day weekend here in the US. I took the kids to see Mr. Bean's Holiday and The Queen arrived from Netflix in the mail so I got to immerse myself in British culture (rather, I should say as reflected in film.) I have a...

Bike Riding [ 1 Answers ]

This past weekend I purchased a mountain bike. I want to start bike riding to loose weight and tone up my body between now and July. In addition to bike riding, I also work out at the health club 4 days a week cross training with cardio and weight training. Will this help me to loose weight? If...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.