Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indianajonesa Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 02:25 AM
    Friend of Friend needs me
    Hi, I presently dating with a girl. She is pretty and good. Afriend of her wants to bed with me for at least one night for which my girl friend accepts. I too liked the other girl. I don't know what to do... Guide me
    lengkyx Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Aug 23, 2008, 12:40 AM
    Follow your heart, baby. Sometimes we try to justify what we think is wrong and play a little game. But in the end, someone has to lose, you know. And it could be you.
    rebel-2 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Aug 23, 2008, 04:37 AM
    Before you pull a onenighter with someone, think about your girl, it doesn't matter if she doesn't mind either way. I can't tell you what to do but ahh stick to one girl at a time. We isn't all perfect but lets try to make an effort
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 23, 2008, 05:59 AM
    Of course if you want to ruin your current relationship, but to be honest any person who is OK with you having sex with their friend, is not any sort of good relationship and one should perhaps find totally new friends who want a serious relationship ( if that is what you want)
    indianajonesa Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 11:37 PM
    Ya What all you say I can accept , but only my girl friend recommends her friend to contact me, I'm in situation of not knowing what to do
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 12:08 AM
    You have a girlfriend who's OK with you sleeping with another girl?

... now you have to think about this. WHY would your girl be OK with this?

Good chance this can backfire and ruin the relationship... not to mention that this "may" give your girl the right to sleep with someone else and use the excuse, "well, you did." Don't forget that this could even be used in future fights.

I suggest you steer clear.
    ShaydeN Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2008, 01:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by indianajonesa
    Hi, I presently dating with a girl. she is pretty and good. Afriend of her wants to bed with me for atleast one night for which my girl friend accepts. i too liked the other girl. I don't know what to do... Guide me
    few words here=girlfriend testing you to see if yull go for it =D so we say..DONT GO FOR IT...casue once yuo do..she will hurt adn keep it in until you guys fight or something...it will kill her inside..unless ur girlfriend doesnt mean one inch of feeling to you...then we suggest to not =)

sincerely yors=-ShaydeN
    &
    -Kati-Katt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

The only way I can get back with my ex is if lose my friend which is his ex friend [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. What should I do?? Me and my ex broke up like a month ago and there were a couple of reasons but the main reason was because of his ex friend. In march like for a week me and his friend were talking but we never did anything.But so I told my ex about it and his ex friend had did it with all of...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search