Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asianlad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2008, 11:12 AM

Yep, just using the oil at the moment.

Also I understand you have to exfoliate a lot, as it helps the lightening process, but what's the best way to exfoliate?
    labella Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Sep 22, 2008, 11:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by asianlad View Post
    Yep, just using the oil at the moment.

Also I understand you have to exfoliate a lot, as it helps the lightening process, but what's the best way to exfoliate?

Hi! I'f I'm not mistaken, you are supposed to "mix" the oil with the cream or lotion. I did at first. Yes, I used an exfoliating lightening soap. Fair & white is what I use. They have a black soap and a blue soap.

Sep 22, 2008, 02:46 PM

I thought mixing was always seen as bad practise?

So if I use the Fair and White soap my skin will start peeling? Also it's better to use the lotion on the face?

Sorry for so many questions, and thanks for the responses so far!
    labella Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Sep 22, 2008, 03:34 PM
    I thought mixing was always seen as bad practise?

So if I use the Fair and White soap my skin will start peeling? Also it's better to use the lotion on the face?

Sorry for so many questions, and thanks for the responses so far!

It was my understanding that the serum/oil is to be mixed with the lotion or the cream. I wouldn't mix all three together. Some have and it was too strong. I really don't know if the Fair and White soap made any difference. I just used it because it was an exfoliator and the fact it was a lightener didn't hurt.
    3628 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 11:01 PM

Hi everyone I'm new to forums and things, but I read on this site about the success some were having with BC and considering it was inexpensive, I decided to give it a try.

Background history: I have a bad allergic reaction to Hydroquinone.

After about a few days of using BC I broke out horribly all over my body. It started as a red itchy rash and then soon turned into blistered bumps, some big, some small. On my face, it broke out in little red pimple like bumps. Its SO horrible.

I know there has been a huge debate as to whether this contains Hydroquinone or not, all I can say is that I specifically used this product because it stated it was Natural with NO HYDROQUINONE. My allergic reaction was very reminiscent of my previous Hydroquinone break outs.

Can anyone tell me if they've experienced similar issues and if it healed and went away? I've stopped using BC for the time being, but I really do want to use something that will even my tone.

Thanks everyone!
    mimi888 Posts: 71, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2008, 05:13 PM
    Do any of you experience rebound darkening with bioclaire?

I found that certain creams that I've used to lighten skin has worked for a day or two but the following day my skin would get MUCH DARKER.

( just in case you're not aware of this unwanted effect.. this rebound darkening which is probably due to your body making even more melanin than normal to overcome the suppression of melanin synthesis by the lightening product.. )
    FlawlessInVA Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 09:32 AM

I have been using bio claire for a week now and I can honestly say I have experienced results in just 7 days. I applied the cream (in the jar) 2 times and day to my face, and I mix the cream and oil together and put it all over my face before I go to bed.The results are dramatic. My skin has went from a medium brown complexion (like Patti Labelle) to a lighter caramel complexion (like Whitney Houston). In some spots my face is really light, in others it's no difference,but I wear make up to blend my skin so I'm not concerned I know a little blotchiness is part of the process. Another thing that happened was my skin became extremely dry,red,and itchy. I have ALWAYS had oily skin until now, but the redness,dryness and itchiness took about 3 to 4 days to clear, after it cleared my skin was smoother and lighter! I will keep you all posted and next week I'll include pictures.
    UltraSparks Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 04:08 PM

Has anyone used bio claire for acne marks? I recently just started using bio claire again along with glycolic acid again to even my skin tone since I have acne scars... I was wondering if bio claire helps in fading acne scars?
    mimi888 Posts: 71, Reputation: 3

Oct 12, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessInVA View Post
    I have been using bio claire for a week now and I can honestly say I have experienced results in just 7 days. I applied the cream (in the jar) 2 times and day to my face, and I mix the cream and oil together and put it all over my face before I go to bed.The results are dramatic. My skin has went from a medium brown complexion (like Patti Labelle) to a lighter caramel complexion (like Whitney Houston). In some spots my face is really light, in others it's no difference,but I wear make up to blend my skin so I'm not concerned I know a little blotchiness is part of the process. Another thing that happend was my skin became extremely dry,red,and itchy. I have ALWAYS had oily skin until now, but the redness,dryness and itchiness took about 3 to 4 days to clear, after it cleared my skin was smoother and lighter! I will keep you all posted and next week i'll include pictures.
    I'm glad it's working for you and others. I want to give it a try myself once I can figure out how to get it. Generally I've gotten results from a lot of different products within like the first day as I'm impatient lol I usually give up or think that it does not have an effect if I don't see some change immediately but what my biggest problem is that after the period of lightened skin my skin becomes much darker. It's the reactive process of the body where you're generating even more melanin to overcome the suppression of melanin by the product.
    Please let us know if you experience any darkening while using the product.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Oct 12, 2008, 04:32 PM

BioClaire is no joke, the results are very fast and dramatic. I used the oil and lotion. I've stopped using it lately but I'm going to get back on it lol. Ive just been lazy I guess. :/
    Samia1123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 11:59 AM

I have been using BC (Oil only) for last 2 days, it seems like it's working! But I'm having rash and itchyness with some little pimples on my body! But I haven't given up! Will try to use it for at least 7 days to see the result.

Has anyone used Bio Clair Lightening soap? Does it work?
    EbonieBarbie Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 03:24 PM
    I just ordered the oil and the lotion. I will let you all know what the outcome it. I do not consider my skin to be very sensitive so hopefully I will get some decent results. Thanks for all of your responses. I am not sure if I am excited or scared from reading some of these. Who knows. We shall see. I am like a Kelly Rowland color and just really want to even out my tone because I do have some melasma.

Oct 22, 2008, 04:30 PM

I've been using just the oil for around a month now and it has definitely evened out my skin tone, but I've heard that it's good to mix the oil and cream together as you get the best results from this.

Is this true?
    skinperfection Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 03:54 PM
    I've been using just the oil for around a month now and it has definitely evened out my skin tone, but I've heard that it's good to mix the oil and cream together as you get the best results from this.

Is this true?
    I have dark circles around my eyes a couple of small black spots I want to reover. Will this product do it? Will the part became even more darker in a rebound effect?
    skinperfection Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 03:56 PM

Please guys any one out there help me..

I have dark circles. Let say you have yellow fair skin, then you have like extreme black skin around my eyes. I also have a couple of liver spots or age spots or what ever.. please can some one write me a list of products I can use which are safe and permanent(by which I mean I won't get darker from when I started).. please help me some one!
    Balla313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 3628 View Post
    Hi everyone I'm new to forums and things, but I read on this site about the success some were having with BC and considering it was inexpensive, I decided to give it a try.

Background history: I have a bad allergic reaction to Hydroquinone.

After about a few days of using BC I broke out horribly all over my body. It started out as a red itchy rash and then soon turned into blistered bumps, some big, some small. On my face, it broke out in little red pimple like bumps. Its SO horrible.

I know there has been a huge debate as to whether this contains Hydroquinone or not, all I can say is that I specifically used this product because it stated it was Natural with NO HYDROQUINONE. My allergic reaction was very reminiscent of my previous Hydroquinone break outs.

Can anyone tell me if they've experienced similar issues and if it healed and went away? I've stopped using BC for the time being, but I really do want to use something that will even my tone.

Thanx everyone!
    Hi, I've been using Bio-claire now for about 2 months... Because of personal issues, almost 50% of my family mebers are mixed and most of Exes have always praised "light skin es" no offense to anyone... My problem is, I am lighjt all over my body except my face and I've alsways had remarks about it, so I wanted a uniform shink tone, and just feelal bit better about myself...

BIO CLAIRE was exactly what I needed, it said " W/out Hydroquinone" , on the tube, so I though to myself... "why not"?

My skin had become uniform and beautiful and spotless after about 3 weeks, so I've become addicted to the products. But I noticed that every time I ran out of it, My face went back to being a bit darker and I'd freak out...

Now about a couple weeks ago I've noticed some areas of my skin were a bit red & itchy and I had a rash and I had little blistered bumps on my fingers only...

I am not sure what is causing this on my body, I love the products because it gave me a uniform skin tone... but I am little scared at the same time... I've ran out of the product and I ordered more... but I am worried about the long term side effects...
    strawxxx Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 12:45 PM
    I've been using this product since July with a great result until last month. This is my first time seeing my skin color so even except my feet.. still got a few dark patches there..
    But after being outdoor for 3 days last week my skin started to turn a bit darker even there are no sunlight at that time..
    And I already stop using BC about 3 weeks ago.. should I keep applying BC on my skin.. I think my skin kind of thin already.. it can easily get bruised now..
    Its A New Day Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Dec 3, 2008, 03:18 PM

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and its been a while since anyone posted their Bio Clair results. After reading all of the Bio Clair posts I finally ordered the cream, lotion, and oil a few weeks ago and I've been using it for 2 weeks now. I mixed the cream with the oil and used it on my body and the lotion on my face. (Right now I have switched to using the cream mixture on my face).

For starters I am a mocha complexion generally, but my skin is very uneven and is various different shades all around so I just want one uniform color overall. I have sensitive and acne prone skin so I understood the risk I was taking.

To be quite honest I was scared but I am glad I took the risk because so far even though I had a few breakouts, my face has taken on a beautiful glow and I see lighter patches of skin peeking through--no itchiness or dry skin. Since my skin accepted the products so well I decided to start the cream mixture on my face.

To counteract the breakouts I applied prescription Tretinoin and some zinc on the zits after applying Bio Clair.

My body hasn't really lightened yet so I'll keep you guys posted with the following weeks. If my result are good I may post before and after pics.
    chemkin Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 01:25 AM

I'm white but I got tanned, would bio-claire be OK for me?
    I want to use it on my face.. Should I use the lotion, oil or the cream?
    sweetgal21 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2008, 04:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic View Post
    Hey guys!

Bio Claire have proved to be a successful product for many on this forum. It lightens and brightens the skin. Unfortunately some members have had some sort of allergic reactions to it and therefore made them darker, so if you decide to use it, do a patch test first! Also, it might not work for everyone! As we all have different skin.

There are 3 types of Bio Claire. Cream, lotion and oil.

If you have any questions about the product, please post in this thread instead of creating a new thread. All other Bio Claire threads will be closed.

:)
    Hi I am new on here and am interested in finding a good skin lightening product, I read about bio claire and they are some great reviews but I am still unsure so would u help I have ordered the bio claire set cream lotion and oil. How do I use it? And what's the best thing to use on face the lotion,oil are cream?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Older clare furnace with loud blower motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a clare furnace model # HEM8 90-8 direct vent. The blower motor started making a lot of noise so I removed it and checked it out. There is a fan blade inside and it broke free from the piece that slips over the shaft. I tried to get it to stay which it did for a bit and it started...

Clare furnace M#NEMC60 installers manual [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. need help with a Clare Furnace mod#NEMC60 S# 9411C004626 my service tech was at house as it has been infracted by the gas company in town. I need the installation manual as my tech is saying venting is correct but the gas company saying it is incorrect, and of course Clare is no longer for a...

View more questions Search