Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wishes Posts: 98, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2008, 06:04 AM
    Is it true that he likes me ?
    I know I asked this question again but there's this guy and he's real swt I never met him on msn only I'm not planning to goout with him but he really understands me and not in the way that he goes yes yes I understand he tells me his problems and tell me how he managed to help him and today he said that I have a prob and I asked what is it he said it was me and then he went ofline do you think he likes me or soemthing? Replay
    erin7799 Posts: 159, Reputation: 32

Aug 21, 2008, 06:24 AM
    You just have to be really careful online. These people can say anything that you want to hear. You have no idea what's going on or who the person is on the other side of the computer screen. This person could be in his 50's for all you know. It's so easy to get caught up in the internet chat stuff. Just watch yourself! I've heard horror stories and I've heard good ones. Good Luck!

Aug 21, 2008, 08:01 AM
    No I saw him once I said hi that's all so I knoew he's around my age
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Maybe when you see him back on ask him to please tell you what problem he has with you so that you can 'fix' it. That way maybe he will say something like, "Oh no, I didn't mean it in a negative way. I only meant that......"
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 21, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Sounds manipulative. I say treat people the way they treat you, so if he's sniping weird things at you and logging off, you try it.

"Strawberry shortcake isn't hairy on Tuesdays..." (click)
    totalrequest18 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Yeah sure. I think the reason he ended so abruptly was because he just realized he did. Don't be weird, definitely pursue it.
    loveable Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Aug 24, 2008, 04:18 AM
    Can you tell how old are you?

Aug 26, 2008, 11:51 AM
    loveable Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2008, 02:55 AM
    I'm 14. =D nearly your age.
    Don't be sure he likes you because some guys like to play with girls feelings and don't say because he understands me. I talked to guys like that on msn and some turned out to be doing it with everygirl they can find.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it true that if a guy does a head-turn, does that mean he likes me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm new here! I have a concern about my current crush and wanted some advice. First of all, I will tell you what happened, so you can have a better idea where this is all coming from and get better results this way. First Situation: It all started on Friday (Feb. 16 2007),...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

I still like my ex, but I don't know if he likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so.. we broke up about 3 weeks ago, and I broke it off for some stupid reason (yeah smart me.. ) We still talk ALL the time, like more than we did when we were dating, he is a big flirt too... that's what makes me mad. I have a feeling we should just stay friends, but the fact that we're...

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

View more questions Search