Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjuulliiaa xox Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 10:54 AM
    Cartilage piercing!
    I'm terrified to get it done but I really want one
    If I decide to get 1 I'm going to go get it done perfesionaly and done with a needle (NOT A GUN)
    How badly does it hurt honestly!
    Does it hurt when the needle goes in?
    How long does the pain last?
    It obviously hurts affterwards but how much?
    And if I pinch my cartilage really hard does it hurt like that?

Thanks in advancee :)
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 10:57 AM
    I wouldn't compare it to a pinch, I would compare it to a needle going through your ear.

I don't think anyone can describe to you how much it hurts as people's tolerance for pain is very different.

If you want it done, and are old enough, then do it. It's not one of those outrageous piercings that are frowned upon.

I plan to get mine soon.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 01:16 PM
    What cartilage?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Ear cartilage... the top of the ear.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 06:56 PM
    Check out this previous AMHD thread on this subject:

Cartilage Piercing hurt/unsafe?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is under the right topic but it'll have to do, I want to know the dangers of getting your web pierced(the skin between your fingers) also if anyone has it pierced I wasn't to know how much it hurt. Something's I want to know are can you hit a nerve, and get paralized, does it...

Lip piercing? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey i want to get a new piercing and i have this damn urge to have it on my lip :) yeah i was wondering what people have done and whether they think it looks good. Im not sure whether to have it on the side or which side for that matter. Or whether i should have a labret piercing? Im a girl btw and...

Gun for piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I got my cartilage pierced a year ago, with a gun, and it gets infected very often. I found information on the web about that it is dangerous to get your cartilage pierced with a gun. What do I do? Take it off? Go to the doctor?:confused:

Piercing My Lip [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone my mom won't let me get my lip pierced She said id look like trash. I just got my upper ear pierced Awhile ago and I fell in love with it. I really want to get my Left lip pierced (lip ring) but my mom said that I'd have to take it out. I have decided do it though no matter...

Ear Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 17 year old male living in Chandler, Arizona. I am going to ASU and my parents are in Connecticut and I'm staying with an aunt. I want to get my left ear pierced, but you need a parent and stuff to get it done it most places I've checked. I turn 18 in Nov, but I would like it done...

View more questions Search