Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moyenda Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Aug 20, 2008, 07:15 AM
    Usb driver
    Hey'all
    I have been to driver sites looking for Foxconn usb driver for the P4M800P 7MA-RS2H motherboard ! I tried updating the chipset & my usb's don't work still, all this running under Vista home premium !

Help !
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Aug 20, 2008, 07:44 AM
    Did you try removing the drivers.. rebooting?
    Also, reboot, go into the setup... make sure the usb ports are enabled in the BIOS.

Is the motherboard new? If so, exchange it for another one... sounds like something is wrong with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver Magic -- Auto Driver Updater [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a software program from Symplis it SymplisIT Corporation - Downloads & Updates I installed program, updated with version 1.1.1 update ---It appeared to install correctly, And update was successfully. The problem is an error message when I launch it... ( ERROR : RUN TIME ERROR...

Vga driver [ 1 Answers ]

Can help me to get vga Controller driver for Toshiba satellite A215-S7437 with integrated ATI Radeon Graphic,Operating System is windows xp professional?

Vga driver [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I need a driver for my graphic card drivers name is ARK logic 2000 MI Thank you

Cd Rom, Cd driver, Cd writer driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have never had any problems with this before. I used to be able to save data, music, pictures and etc on my cd writer. I tried saving some pictures that I have recently gathered with our new baby and while my wife was pregnant. So I tried everything. The writer does not do anything. Does...

View more questions Search