Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cax11 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 09:51 AM
    If I change the flywheel or mirage 88 4g15 carb to that of 4g15 efi will it work?
    If I change the flywheel (which takes clutch kit size of 184mm) of a 88mirage 4g15carb to the flywheel of the 4g15efi(which take clutch kit size of 200mm diameter), can I hook up the 200mm clutch kit in that same 1988 tranny? Or do the carry the same bolt pattern?

Check out some similar questions!

Mitsubishi Mirage, Ac condenser and pump only come on when engine is hot [ 14 Answers ]

The ac condenser fan does not come on right away when I turn on the ac, neither does the compressor, but after the car reaches normal temp, condenser fan comes on and so does the ac compressor, and the car cools only if the car is left on a stand still so the fans come on often, if the car is...

Lawh Machine 16.5 OHV (MTD) Carb - how to check/change float? [ 4 Answers ]

MTD Lawn Machine "600" series. Transmatic lawn tractor. If the riding mower sits for more than a day, while smoke comes out and will stutter. If you remove the plug when it has sat for a while, gas will drain from the plug hole, and this can even stop the "engine" from turning over. If you...

Change F-1 student into H-1 work visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am a German citizen studying in the US. I have an US MS degree already, and I am thinking about applying for a job in the US. Can you switch from a F-1 student visa status to an H-1 visa status? I assume I'd have to have a job offer first!? What would be the procedure? What US agency would be...

Under age mirage [ 12 Answers ]

Im 15 in love with a man who is 25 and we are going to get married on my 16 birthday but we want to move to north dekota and I'm worried about what they can do. So any one who knows about it please answer I don't want one or both of us to go to jail.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.