Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GeorgiaMaggs Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Nipple discharge.. . Not pregnant, should I be worried?
    I just recently noticed that I am having a little discharge from my nipples. As I noticed it, I began to worry. I have had one of my nipples pierced and took the ring out about a year ago when my husband and I talked about trying to get pregnant. The one that was pierced has more of a white discharge and the other nipple it more of a milky color. Should I be worried and make an appointment? I am only, 24 and have no family history of breast cancer. What should I do?

Thanks a million for any one who answers! God Bless!! :confused:
    bobp1 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 08:52 AM
    Check with your DR. it is probably nothing, or at least easily treatable. The few bucks for the co-pay will go along way for peace of mind
    PEGGY-E-SUE Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 04:47 PM
    If your sure your not pregnant, then make an appt. to have a mamogram.. please don't put this off.. take another pregnancy test too.. good luck to you..
    GeorgiaMaggs Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Thanks. I will take a test in the morning but I am afraid it's too early to tell. I just had my period on the 3rd-5th. I haven't noticed much more discharge but I will call the doctor in the morning and see what they tell me. I can usually speak with a nurse and she tells me what I need to do. Could it just be from ovulating and being mid-month?
    fored Posts: 26, Reputation: -2

Aug 19, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Some women have leaky nipples normally that mirror hormonal levels. The "More of a white" discharge could be a low grade infection that is just beginning. At any rate please throw the piercing away. I just lost a friend to cancer and I wouldn't want a diagnosis of a disease skewed because of a trinket. I' glad you are seeing a doctor. Good luck and God Bless !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blueish-green nipple discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I've discovered that by squeezing my nipples (both breasts) that they both ooze a blueish-green, clear, sticky discharge. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests that have been negative... I haven't noticed any lumps, no itching, everything is normal except for the discharge. Please help! :(

Nipple bleeding when Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is 34, second pregancy and called to say one of her breast bleed in the shower this morning. What might have caused this.

Nipple discharge [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having extremely sore breasts and swollen nipples for about a week now. I usually get tender breasts about 5 days before my period but never this early or this severe. Also, my friend told me to pull gentley on the nipple and look for fluid, when I did, a little bit of clear fluid came...

Pink nipple discharge [ 5 Answers ]

This morning when I woke up I noticed that pink colored discharged had leaked out of my breast during the night. I've had the normal clear discharge for a couple of weeks now and I'm 36 weeks pregnant and just wondering if that's normal??

View more questions Search