Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaggerhall4024 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 05:41 PM
    Daddy's girl
    The movie I'm looking for is about a family, mother,father and 2sisters. The older sister sneaks back home one morning ans sees the mother having an affair and kills her. The daughter then begins to take up the role as the mother by wearing her clothing and cooking dinners for the father. One night when the father gets in late he falls asleep on the couch and she comes downstairs and they make out on the couch. This movie may have been made in canada. Thank you
    parent25 Posts: 55, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2008, 05:47 PM
    Its called Wicked. Julia Stiles is the main character. Great movie.

Or am I wrong and am talking about a completely diff movie? If so, sorry! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

My Daddy's Gone [ 9 Answers ]

My Daddy passed away yesterday afternoon. He was elderly and had been quite sick over the last few years. In recent days my Mother had made it impossible for me to see him. She went as far as to compile a "Do Not Allow" list for visitors at the hospital this week. I somehow ended up on the...

My girl [ 4 Answers ]

My girl aged 11 was raped by her father.we are both traumatised and don't know where or who to turn to legaly.will these affect her in her future life or her learning?please helpme

View more questions Search