Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    radio309 Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2006, 05:08 PM
    Java Script Enable
    When a web site ask you, are you Java Script enabled. How do I know if I am? I see this on some web sites. I use windows XP Pro. Thanks in advance Fred
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2006, 04:10 AM
    In Firefox:
    • Click on Tools >> Options
    • Move to the content section
    • Ensure the "Enable Javascript" box is checked.

In Internet Explorer:
    • Click on Tools >> Internet Options
    • Click on the Security tab
    • Ensure "Internet" is selected
    • If the level is at High - Javascript will be disabled. Anything Medium to low and it's enabled.
    • If the level is custom, press the "Custom Level" button. Scroll down to Scripting >> Active Scripting and make sure it's set as enabled.

If you have another browser let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with script [ 2 Answers ]

Hey it's me again about my script. I'm writing out of my element about magic and witches and stuff like that. The way i'm writing it sounds very corny and fake. Maybe it's just that i am horrible at writing. Can anybody read it and tell me how to make it sound less fake and stupid? Also, I need a...

Enable dma support [ 1 Answers ]

Hi folks, how can I know that that my hard disk is supporting DMA feature, when I tried to enable it through device manager I got the message enabling this feature may have un desirable effects on your computer , contact the vendor to get the information if this feature is supported or not. ...

Write a script [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to write a script based on a book I have read. What are the steps I need to take?

View more questions Search