Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foxyvida08 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 09:38 AM
    Where can I purchase quality Monobenzone?
    Hello, My name is Vida. I am new to these forums. I am interested in purchasing a qulaity Monobenzone at 20%. I have purchased it before from monobenzone.net, and it was Ok. I inquired with 7unite, and need your opnions. Did anyone ever purchased from these sites? If so, Please share your experience. I don't want to waste my money if these people don't have legitimate monobenzone. All feedbacks are wellcome. Thanks in advance
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2008, 10:09 AM
    7unite is such a shifty, shady company. First you have to send them an email and wait 3 days for a response. Then some faceless person returns the email in moris code to figure out what you want and who you are, however the person doesn't list the prices but asks how you will pay and what bottles you want. Next email will be astronomical prices, follwed by directions to the nearest western union! Are you kidding, does it look like I want to be taken for a ride?
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Aug 14, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Missj28
    7unite is such a shifty, shady company. First you have to send them an email and wait 3 days for a response. Then some faceless person returns the email in moris code to figure out what you want and who you are, however the person doesnt list the prices but asks how you will pay and what bottles you want. Next email will be astronomical prices, follwed by directions to the nearest western union! Are you kidding, does it look like i want to be taken for a ride??
    Hahaha! They did the same thing to me. But... does that make them shifty/shady? I mean, someone on here told me they had good results/damn near depigged with 7unite. Maybe they're just a tad bit unprofessional or non-business oriented lol. Not necessarily "shady".

They didn't just give me the option of paying with western union though when I sent them an email. They just listed the prices with and without western union (it costs less with western union because of the extra fee on western union to send it).

Aug 14, 2008, 12:31 PM
    How is the quality of 7unite's products compare to monobenzone.net? I really would like to purchase a product that will give me results, even if its going to take a while.
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Oh. Well I hear you vicky, I guess I like being able to go to a webpage and have choices of what to buy. Ive been ripped off online with the western union thing. But this was years ago and didn't have anything to do with 7unite or lightening.

Aug 14, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by foxyvida08
    How is the quality of 7unite's products compare to monobenzone.net? I really would like to purchase a product that will give me results, even if its going to take a while.
    Have you already used monobenzone.net's mono?

Aug 15, 2008, 07:04 AM
    Hey Vicky, Yes I have used monobenzone.net for 1 month. I have not noticed anything. So I want to know who is using mono from monobenzone.net with good results? And also 7 unite with good results? So I can determine where to order from

Aug 15, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by foxyvida08
    Hey Vicky, Yes I have used monobenzone.net for 1 month. I have not noticed anything. So I want to know who is using mono from monobenzone.net with good results? and also 7 unite with good results? so I can determine where to order from
    Well supposedly "Lighterr" and"RedDiamond" have been seeing some kind of lightening results with the mono from monobenzone.net. Everyone else I know of on this forum has had only bad things come of it. And I think that in numbers they outweigh the people who have reported semi-good outcomes from it (two people).

Mj2006 told me she had good results with 7unite's mono.
    leukotopia Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 01:16 PM
    I used 7unite, and it has produced some good results.

I was asked to use paypal, and they where very courtious with me.

I would like to know of any of your experiences too, if you could possibly tell me.
    X
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2008, 01:42 PM
    One has to be very cautioius of some reviews, many of the companies send people here to ask and answer question telling how good their products are.

Aug 26, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by leukotopia
    I used 7unite, and it has produced some good results.

I was asked to use paypal, and they where very courtious with me.

I would like to know of any of your experiences too, if you could possibly tell me.
    x
    What kinds of good results (from 7unite)? You're actually depigging now? How much lighter are you now? Do you get patches and redness or hyperpigmentation? Thanks for any info.
    leukotopia Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 05:17 PM
    I applied it on my leg for two or three days to test if I was allergic.

Then I left it for a bit. It tingled a little though only when I applied it to my face.

The cream, wasn't really that well prepared, and had crystals floating in it, which did largely dissolve when I used some alcohol and water with the mix.

There are now two large white patches where I applied it, which seem to be staying.

On my face, I have experienced a fading to a whitish pink colouring, similar to the patches on my legs, with some (though not much) skin peeling from the nose and area around the forehead. I have a large set of white patches on my legs and torso, even though I only applied a little bit there.

If this helps, I'm already sort of medium white, and virtually never go out in the sun.

Has anyone else here used 7unite?

Also when I ordered from them, the product came from them through a company, with which I presume they are associated called amandahitech (google it). Has anyone ever heard of them at all?

Thanks.
    mich999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 11:27 PM

Hi leukotopia, did you purchase 20% mono or 40% mono from 7unite? Do u have any side effects? Thanks
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Apr 21, 2009, 11:01 AM

I would like to know too?
    anneallen Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 02:53 AM
    Where can I get shopping of reliable mono??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Entries for purchase & sales return and credit purchase & sales with examp [ 10 Answers ]

Accounting Entries for purchase & sales return and credit purchase & sales with examples

MP3 quality [ 1 Answers ]

How can I tell where the best sound quality is?

View more questions Search