Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 15, 2008, 12:22 PM

Oh you have to know she wouldn't miss it! Nobody bothers Alty when survivor is on... we know better... LOL!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 15, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by StaticFX View Post
    Altenweg! did u watch survivor?

a little bummed - [SPOILER - HIGHLIGHT TO VIEW]

I can't believe that SUSIE got more votes than Sugar! c'mon people! susie should NOT have been there... it shouldve been Maddy, Sugar, and bob. But i really wanted sugar to win, not bob. She really did play the best game... so innocent, yet really a lot smarter than people realized. ... and then Bob wins the extra 100K!!! he shouldve given it to sugar cause he would NOT have even been there if it wernt for her....sigh

[END SPOILER - HIGHLIGHT TO VIEW]
    I was a bit dissapointed too, especially in Bob. When Matty asked him to say why he thought Susie or Sugar should win and he said "they shouldn't" I felt like he just stabbed Sugar in the back.

I have to say though, Sugar played a great game but when it came down to tribal council and answering everyone's questions, she sucked. She was acting like she couldn't care less if she won or not.

I am glad that the whole audience booed Corrine, what a cow, that women is certifiable. :(
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 09:01 AM

To be honest the whole ending of this survior ticked me off. The answers were poor, the questions posed by the jury were useless. And Randy... what a freaking jerk he is. It seemed like this cast was full of sore losers.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Dec 16, 2008, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I am glad that the whole audience booed Corrine, what a cow, that women is certifiable. :(
    I was speechless... she is a total complete !%@^#%$&^#%*&^#*&^#
    Pets Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 12:17 PM

I agree Tuscany. I think that they all forgot that it is in fact a game, not real life. You're fighting for 1 million dollars, of course you're going to do whatever it takes to get it. The losers are mad because they didn't get the upper hand, that someone else beat them to the punch, but, if they're honest, they each know that they would lie, cheat and steal to be in the final three.

Nobody likes a sore loser.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Dec 16, 2008, 12:44 PM

Agreed!

But, over all, I have to say.. it was the best one yet. For what seems like the first time ever. People played the game correctly! Kenny was very smart in blindsiding people... most everyone did NOT excpect to get the boot... and the fake idol that randy used... I thought I was going to wet myself laughing so hard.
    Pets Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 01:25 PM

True. My favorite part was when Sugar handed Matty the real idol and said "Matty take this cursed thing away", the look on Kenny's face was priceless!

I also liked it when Sugar gave Corrine the finger, sadly I think Corrine liked it too. That women isn't wired right. :(

All in all it was a great season, I just wish Sugar would have taken it more seriously at the end.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 01:31 PM

New peeve here:

When others talk about a silly show and I have NO IDEA WT heck they are talking about... ITS NOT ABOUT ME IS IT>>>>HAHAHAHAHA

*Note to self... hey, stupid it isn't all about you!:p
    Pets Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 01:37 PM

It's not about you Ken, no worries.

Kenny was a young, skinny, asian kid on survivor this year. He did pretty well then got a bit to cocky and ended up getting voted off because of it.

You aren't a young, skinny, asian kid, are you? Are you Kenny?

You killed Kenny! ;)

Eeeek, I got to run, stuff to do, only me to do it. Life is busy, I need help!! :(
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 06:17 PM
    It's not about you Ken, no worries.
    UMMM Duhhhhh,really?

I am having my last meal... Got to eat well tonight,sniff,sniff no food or drink after midnight,OK this part just isn't fair...
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2008, 09:30 AM

OK new (pissed off)peeve.

Having some extra discomfort in the inside of my knee,called the surgeon,, hmm been 12 hours so far and no call back,, I also called to talk to the back-up surgeon... been 11 hour so far and no call back.:(

Don't they realize it's all about ME ME ME!

So, I had to go to the ER and get a shot of Demerol(sp?) to settle the pain to a tolerable level,, and now it's BAAAACKKKK!

Where are those high priced b*s*ards anyway.. hrumph... :(
    Pets Expert

Dec 20, 2008, 10:49 AM

Ken, I guess you don't always get what you paid for. ;)

Hope you're feeling better soon. :)
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2008, 11:10 AM

Mtine is people talking on a cell phone while driving. They ae not paying attention to what they are supposed to be doing, and that is driving.

I have been close to too many accidents because of these types of idiots!!
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Ken, I guess you don't always get what you paid for. ;)

Hope you're feeling better soon. :)
    Thanks, I'll (probably) live through it though... :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 20, 2008, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pready View Post
    Mtine is people talking on a cell phone while driving. They ae not paying attention to what they are supposed to be doing, and that is driving.

I have been close to too many accidents because of these types of idiots!!!
    Well how about people who text and steer with their knees? Their licenses should be taken away from them, and a huge fine given. In fact, they should even spend time in jail for texting and driving. They eyes aren't on there road, and they don't have any control of their car!
    Pets Expert

Dec 20, 2008, 01:31 PM

I can't text period, much less while I'm driving. As for the cell phone, I have one but I never use it, it's pay as you go, I buy around 30 minutes at a time and it lasts for months. Yup, I'm stuck in the 80's. ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 20, 2008, 01:45 PM

That's okay Alty... I have never texted either, and I have a brand new cell phone with all the fancy features... and I've never used it!

New peeve! Dog walkers that call you in the morning, wake you up to say they are coming in half an hr to walk your dog, and then they don't show up, even when they've been pd. In advance. Well I guess there's another pet peeve. Being stupid and paying someone in advance! Uuugggghhhh!
    Pets Expert

Dec 20, 2008, 01:50 PM

Not stupid Starby, trusting, there's a big difference.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 20, 2008, 01:59 PM

I'm a little worried about Niki. I had company lastnite, and Niki was having a great time playing with them. Then later on, Niki put her paws up on one of my guests leg. She looked at me and said, why is she quivering like that? I called Nik to see what was going on, and her body was doing this kind of quivering, shivering thing.

It was nice and warm inside, and she hadn't been out in awhile, and didn't want to go out. You could visibly see her shaking. It was like, she would quiver for several seconds, and then it would stop for a few, and then started again. Then after a while, she seemed fine again, and was back to playing.

So I just forgot about it, but when we got up this morning, she was doing it again! I don't know why she is doing it. It's weird. I hope there is nothing wrong. Any idea's Alty?
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2008, 06:06 PM

Oh girly girls??

Anyone want to add to this young mans thread?

He is 15,getting past a 'violent' time in his life and is now dating a new girl.I told him I would ask for a females opinion.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...th-291789.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What does "Pet Peeve" means? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm learning English and would like to know what this expression actually means? Thank you! :)

View more questions Search