Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ranjani28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 03:59 AM
    Longdistance relationship
    HI,
    I AM 22 F FROM RAIPUR.recently my boyfriend broke up because he has to go to uk.
    I love him a lot.he don't understands and don't care about me.I LOST MY SELFRESPECT.PLEASE HELP ME.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Is he moving for good to the UK? What are his reasons for moving
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Ohh dear... am so sorry for this... I know how you must be feeling now... completely broken and disorted... u must be fighting with your tooth and nails to get him back and could have tried every possible way... but he's not ready to listen to you just becoz the glamour n' glaze of going abroad for him has influenced his mind so powerfully that you might hardly matter to him now. He could be confident about him that he might get somebody better than u.. but trust me its not the way it works... it won't happen... he will miss your existence in his life after he is contented there.. n trust me that day is not too far to come... Remember its like two magnets having same power... the more you try to get closer the faster he will get away from u... all that you can do is control yourself.. I know its next to impossible because it was him who controlled you n supported you in such conditions and now the support is not anymore. So you have to be only this much strong at least for yourself. Don't blame him.. dont blame yourself... dont go crawling for him.. keep it cool... cry if you want to... shout and let it all out... try every possible way to get the feeling out of your head... and when your in love everything is fair... I hope this makes you feel better.. if so I would be happy to get a response from you at [email protected] this makes you feel okay I will think I came out a winner from my tragedy!
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 08:54 AM
    Whoaa! So many typing mistakes I made... I hope you get me right Miss. Raipur! :-)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 13, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Take the time to heal, rebuild your life with the things you had before him, and add new people, places, and things, you enjoy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does he want a relationship with me or is it just THAT? [ 15 Answers ]

I have been sleeping with this guy on and off for about 2.5 yrs. Mostly off as we started with just a sexual relationship and he told me he didn't want a girlfriend. I didn't want a man as I had just split with my ex but it got to a stage where I had had enough as he would not call me for days,...

18 and never has been in a relationship [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I'm 18 and I have never been in a relationship never had my first kiss or anytning... lately I have been really down because all my friends have boyfriends and girlfriends and I'm the only one who doesn't... when I'm around girls I shy and I don't no really how to flirt with them.. I always...

In a bad relationship and can't get out [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and have been in my current relationship for 5 years. Throughout the relationship I have heard on a numerous of occasions that he has cheated on me with other girls. He has a really bad temper and doesn't really let me do what I want to do. If I do go out I get a number of...

How do I know if this is the right relationship? [ 23 Answers ]

Past couple of days I've been debating with myself whether I love my girlfriend or not. I'm the type of person who worries about everything. My girlfriend always says she loves me and I know she does. But sometimes when she says she loves me, I can't say it back:confused:... but there are other...

View more questions Search