Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mall Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2006, 04:50 AM
    Hai.. I'm glad your tell me.. hehe
    :D

OK.. thanks for reply my question.. so I tell you about me self..
    I'm 5 feet 5 half inch.. and my weight is 46 kg.. I'm 23 years old.. and in 29,April,2006.. my age is 24.. haha.. yes...

So.. its true there is no secret in spud webb training.. emmm.. and here's my question.. tell me.. can I get my dream into reality.. I mean.. the DUNK!
    I really need it.. my first vertical jump only 20.. after I training my lower body.. I gain 4 inch.. another 4 inch.. until I full added my vertical jump in 30 inch.. 30 inch is my last vertical jump.. till now I can added it anymore.. why?

I use luke lowrey free report and I use free video workout by jeremy markum..

Tell me... how can I added my vertical to 10 inch more.. thanks..
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2006, 07:00 AM
    Hi,
    Did you mean to post your question in Psychics?. giving your birthday?
    Anyway, adding another 10 inches might or might not be possible. The human body can only do so much, as evidence with those setting records, but not being able to go beyond a certain feat.
    Hopefully, if you continue doing what you are doing, it will help in reaching your goal.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    Air J Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2006, 09:44 PM
    Well my advice is look for westside for skinny bastards program for good training program will get you inches(seems like you odnt lift properly) I can't promise inches but..
    Mall Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 06:29 AM
    Well then, my weight was 47 kg. My vertical jump 32 inch now. That my highest mark what I have.

How can I added extra inch in my JUMP. Thanksss...

Many people tell about vertical jump workout. No need weight training or special equitpment to training. What should I do? Do nothing? Hahaaa...

IM always dream I can dunk the ball. And always dunking the ball in front many people.. ha ha haa.. that's was amazing. But its only a dream...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hey I'm glad to be the first to post (yay) lol [ 5 Answers ]

Yeah I'm into track and field and I don't really know which type of pills and vitamins I'm supposed to be on anybody here can help me with that?

Certain keyboard keys stopped working (be glad it isn't yours) [ 21 Answers ]

once upon a time, there were 102 happy little keys that all worked on my creative prodikeys keyboard. The all of a sudden, bammy, the r, y, h, 7, I, and the k keys died. This happened when I was using my computer. A while later, the keys worked again. I said to myself that ''this must be a driver...

View more questions Search