Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheMegaPlatypus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 06:53 AM
    Dance / Techno Song on the Radio
    I heard this song on the radio that I couldn't identify and it's killing me! It's an electronic sounding techno song with a woman's voice that's a bit difficult to hear because it's mixed in with the techno sound of the song. I've tried searching for the lyrics that I thought I had heard, but to no avail. The lyrics that I "think" I heard were in the refrain and sounded like: (these may be the wrong lyrics, but they're what they sounded like)
    "Feel so right"
    "Feeling wonderful and so much more" and
    "Feeling good tonight and that's al right"
    Hopefully these sound like some lyrics that are helpful in finding this song! Much appreciated, thanks!
    14 hours ago - 3 days left to answer.

The woman's voice in the song almost sound like a (and this is going to sound silly, but there's no better way to describe it) Peter Frampton electronic voice if that helps

Thanks!
    Luv2Dance Posts: 56, Reputation: 7

Aug 11, 2008, 07:04 AM
    No idea what song you're talking about... but if you know what radio station you were listening to... go to their webpage... and their top songs played... it may be on their topPlayList... usually they have 20-50songs listed there... might have a good shot there... good luck IDing it! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

SONG NAME, Techno/Dance, sounds Spanish. [ 1 Answers ]

http://www.geocities.com/johnt4jc/00060039 I really need to know the name of this song. Or the Lyrics so I can look it up on Google. Thank You

Techno dance club song [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me figure out what this song is called. Bare with me since I only know a few words.. I think it goes... We are we are the ones... Your hips (or lips?? ) your touch.. That's all I have but I think it goes Nana nana nana nananana (thats the tune)

I need either a title or artist for this song (Dance/Techno) [ 3 Answers ]

All right, this is going to be extremely difficult because as with nearly any "dance/techno" song, there are no lyrics in this one. I've looked through the first 16 pages music forum thing, but haven't found anything so I hope this is a new one. I've been hearing it a few times a night on the...

View more questions Search