Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guera0927 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Vomiting for no reason
    My son was fine all day but after his bath he fell asleep and not he is vomiting and he has no other signs of anything
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Aug 10, 2008, 10:09 PM
    It could be from a variety of reasons such as indigestion, food poisoning, or even ingesting bath water. You would do best to watch him closely and if he doesn't improve my early morning you might want to take him to his family doctor.
    somberfrog Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 11:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by guera0927
    my son was fine all day but after his bath he fell asleep and not he is vomiting and he has no other signs of anything
    Could be food poisoning. If he vomits more than 5 times I have been told to breing them to the emergency because he could have also swallowed something that is blocking his GI. Don't wait to long early detection is always better with kids..

Sue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vomiting cat [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter has a cat 6 years old that only vomits at night,anyone know why,she just bought a new house with carpet on floors and wants to get rid of the cat if she can`t find a solution.

Cat keeps on vomiting [ 4 Answers ]

Hey there I would just like to ask to c if anyone knows the answer to it... I have a cat her name is misty.. she is about a year old.. but for the past 3 days she has been vomiting her food up no matter what I give her she vomites it up... she has also been acting a bit strange she has been...

Cat Vomiting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My 11 month old Maine Coon is vomiting yellowish bile liquid. She is not eating well.. maybe a bite here or there. I put some wet food in her mouth and she did not spit it out, she swallowed it. I saw her drinking this morning, too. We just returned from a cat show this weekend (here in...

Dog Vomiting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my 1 and 1/2 year old mutt is very sick, he cannot get comfortable in any position, is crying and vomiting. When he sits he is raising his hind legs. Any help?

My cat keeps vomiting [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there Please could someone help,I have an 8 yr old black cat who has been vomiting since Sunday evening at least 4-5 times a day.I usually give her tinned meat with a few dried biscuits on top for her meals.on Sunday I gave her a saucer full of dried biscuits as a treat.later that...

View more questions Search