Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girlwithQs11486 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 06:49 PM
    Really weird $1 bill
    I have a series 1974 one dollar bill that has two men's picture where the president should be it has federal reserve Kansas Missouri stamp on one sid and department of treasury 1789 on the otheer please help I can't find any answers
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2008, 02:27 AM
    Would it be possible for you to post an image of it on this thread?

How did you obtain the bill?

Thanks!
    girlwithQs11486 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 04:06 PM
    I will try to post the picture. My great grandfather left it to me the man in the back picture is blonde and the man in the front looks like a young prince charles
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2008, 04:12 PM
    Thanks for the response, girlwithQs11486!

Flying Blue Eagle is a person on this site who has current documentation about currency and coins of most kinds. I'm sure that he will eventually be along to address your post.

If you could post an image of both the front and the back of it, that would be helpful.

If you have any difficulty posting images, then please let me know, because I know just the right person to ask to come to this post to help you to do that.

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 10:26 PM
    GirlwithQS - Could that be ( KANSAS CITY MO.? ) ARE you sure its not a $ 5.00 SILVER CERTIFICATE< SEARIES 1896 "EDUCATIONAL NOTE ????> ON THIS note there are TWO men - one on each side, The left side is " Ulysses S. GRANT and the blond headed one on the right side is PHILIP SHERIDAN;; Both were Generals in the Civil War ';; I hope I have the right one ,If not I will have to do some home work , but I sure would like to see a picture of it posted, I could do more with it faster . Waiting your reply ;;; Have a great day and GOD BLESS ;;; F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a 401(k) to pay a tax bill [ 4 Answers ]

I have a tax bill that I don't have cash to pay - but there is money in my 401(k). I WANT the IRS to tap into it to pay the bill - is that possible?

A bill that is 71/2 yrs old [ 9 Answers ]

I got a letter in the mail couple weeks ago from a collection agency saying that I owe them $117 for a phone bill back in 2000. I have never got anything from them till now. They said they couldn't find me for 71/2 years. I got my other bills forwarded to be but not this one. Do I have to pay it?

Gas bill [ 3 Answers ]

My father past away June 12,2004 and the house I was living in is in my name but the gas bill is in his name. I gas company shut the gas off in January 2006 and now that I want to move back in the house, I went to the gas company and I was informed that I have to pay the old bill first before they...

Value of $20 bill? [ 1 Answers ]

can you tell me the value of a 1942 federal reserve twenty dollar bill?

Law - Bill [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need help,eek: I have been asked to draft a bill for an assignment, and include no schedule. I have seen bill but any info will help. Ta Suedetteuk:

View more questions Search