Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jen4989 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Any requirements?
    Are there any requirements in the state of PA to get leagaly married by a judge at a courthouse?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2008, 05:29 PM
    ID Requirement: Drivers License and Social Security number.

Residency Requirement: Do not have to be a resident of Pennsylvania.

If previously married: Applicants who have been previously married must provide the following information concerning the dissolution of the most recent marriage.

• Divorces: Must present decree. If maiden name has been resumed, must present that document.

• Annulments: The same information as is required for divorces.

• Widowed: The date of death of the deceased spouse.

Application Requirement: Both parties to a marriage should appear in person to obtain the license.

Fees: $40 - Cash Only.

• There are no exceptions or waivers to the license fee.

• No extensions or refunds are made once the license is issued.

Waiting Period: 3 days. There is a three day waiting period from the day the license is issued until it can be used.

Blood Tests: No test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cna requirements [ 2 Answers ]

Someone had told me that if you become a CNA in some states you do and don't have to have your GED or your high school diploma. I tried looking online at different sites and I Get various different answers. My best bet would be to call the local center whose doing the training programs and...

Requirements for ITIN [ 2 Answers ]

What is required to get an ITIN?

AC requirements [ 2 Answers ]

How do I know what size AC unit I need for my home?

Hot Tub GFI Requirements [ 1 Answers ]

I have an outdoor hot tub with the pump and heater located inside the house. As no electrical connection on the pump or heater comes within 6 feet or the tub, and is located indoors, if they are grounded, do they need a GFI circuit breaker?

MD Requirements [ 7 Answers ]

Has anyone here gone to med school with a non-science background? I have a BBA, and am wondering if I can do med school. Just want to hear what you guys think. Thx

View more questions Search