Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aeoden Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 09:20 AM
    TN Work Visa
    So I have been looking into a TN work visa now I have an associates degree in Animation. It's not on the TN list of jobs that will land me the visa however, animators have been hired for graphic design positions when their advertisements do have an animated element to them. (and Graphic Designer is indeed on the list) Will my lack of official graphic design education leave me in the dust as far as a TN work visa goes? Or is a company allowed to use my specialized education to their advantage? Also my course didn't even have the option to be 4 years long, only 3, would that also be an issue or are these just guidelines?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 6, 2008, 01:16 PM
    If your employer accepts experience as well as degree, you may be eligible. Experienced immigration attorney might be helpful...

Check info from the State's website here: Mexican and Canadian NAFTA Professional Worker

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work Visa for Dancers [ 2 Answers ]

I am a Bharata Natyam(Indian classical) dancer and I am on H4. I would like to start my own dance classes. What kind of Visa can I apply for and how to go about doing that?

Can I switch from a g-4 visa to a work visa? [ 1 Answers ]

I am dependent of my father who has a g-4 visa and am a student about to graduate from college. I wanted to know if there is any way in which I can stay here to work in the US once I graduate since I cannot apply for an OPT for F-1 visa holders. I do not care if I have to change my g-4 visa status....

L1 Visa - Contract Work [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I currenlty have an L1 visa and I am in the process of applying for my green card, can I do contract work and file taxes under a 1099? Thank You Jane

Work visa [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any separate category for New Zealand citizen's to work in US other than H-1? Can they apply for E-3visa??

View more questions Search