Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtacheee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 10:50 AM
    Bahamas wedding formal Mother of Bride Groom
    I will be attending a wedding in August. Formal attire required. What is appropriate attire for the mother of the groom?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2008, 11:18 AM
    Gee Bahamas I think I would pick something a Bahama's dress.
    Something like this might be nice
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding far away and groom parents can't attend [ 2 Answers ]

My son just got engaged. His Fiancée wants to get married on Caribbean island... always her dream... they have planned a cruise next year and are taking her mother and grandparents. My husband and I cannot get away at that time and cannot afford the cruise. I also do not think it is appropriate to...

Bride and Groom [ 5 Answers ]

A couple are in their hotel room on their honeymoon night. The groom removes his socks and reveals his mangled toes , the bride is aghast and says what happened to your toes. The groom says “I had TOLIO” as a child. The bride says don’t you mean “POLIO” so he says no it only affected my toes. ...

Older Bride & Groom, paying [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, A 35- year old man and his 33-year old fiancée are planning an elaborate wedding. Her family is paying for the reception, but the groom's father does not have any money and cannot afford the elaborate rehearsal dinner for 80 people. The man has asked his siblings for the money after...

Groom Doesn't want Bride's Father to Pay for Wedding [ 10 Answers ]

My Fiancé and I are starting to plan our wedding, and now that I've found a great place to hold the wedding that offers an all-inclusive wedding package, now my Fiancé says that he doesn't want for our wedding to be an event, and that he doesn't care if anyone is there but us two. And he is...

What to wear to Caribean wedding for the mother-of-the-bride? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Please help!! My daughter is getting married in the Caribbean next month. What would be appropriate attire? The wedding will be in a gazebo near the beach. 80's degree F temperate. What do ladies wear in the Caribbean islands? I'm a 50's something, average height and size. I've been told...

View more questions Search