Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GABBY0124 Posts: 83, Reputation: 0

Aug 11, 2008, 03:55 PM
    What! delight??
    delight Posts: 33, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 13, 2008, 07:11 AM
    I shall reply later on. I am a bit busy.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 13, 2008, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by delight
    I shall reply later on. I am a bit busy.
    Please do not post saying that you will reply later. If you are too busy to give a response then please don't post anything. We are not here to boost post count, we are here to help others and get help. Sorry to be rude, that's just what I think.
    sohnanaam Posts: 4, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 14, 2008, 06:51 AM
    But, you did not tell if it is your photo on here..
    Vision Expert

Aug 14, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sohnanaam
    But, you did not tell if it is ur photo on here....?
    That is not relevant to this post...

Are you and delight the same person? Do you use both usernames?
    erin7799 Posts: 159, Reputation: 32

Aug 14, 2008, 10:23 AM
    I found this really fun site @ dailymakeovers.com where you can upload your photo and try on all of these crazy styles, makeup and all kinds of fun stuff! There are over 3,000 hairstyles on there. I know, who knew there were 3,000 of them? But it may be worth it for you to do that and see if you can't afford the extensions to find yourself a really cute shorter hairstyle. You see yourself differently when your photo is staring back at you on the screen. You get a different perspective. And you may realize that your hair doesn't actually look that bad! Good Luck!

* And I learned in beauty school that "scalp manipulation" can help grow your hair faster. It's just massaging your scalp for 15 minutes a day. It increases blood flow and it's supposed to aid in hair regrowth. I don't know if it actually works, but hey... a 15 minutes scalp massage is heavenly! *
    -

Aug 15, 2008, 08:33 AM
    I have seen it, but I could not make out, where can I see myself in different makeovers.
    LoveisBlind Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2008, 08:40 AM
    If you are considering extensions, I would recommend getting clip in ones.

Since your hair is already damaged from bleach, the glue on permanent extensions may damage it again causing it to continue to break.
    -

Aug 15, 2008, 09:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveisBlind
    If you are considering extensions, I would recommend getting clip in ones.

Since your hair is already damaged from bleach, the glue on permanent extensions may damage it again causing it to continue to break.
    What about my question, loveisblind?
    LoveisBlind Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2008, 09:15 AM
    When you asked what condition the hair was in?

Aug 15, 2008, 09:44 AM
    I went on the website and there's a box that says create a new you w/ a little arrow. You just click on that and it should prompt you what to do. You can do a few for free but then you have to pay after that. It's so much fun, though! You can change your eye color w/ contacts, put any hair color w/ highlights or lowlites, try on glasses and jewelry. I could do it for hours! Or go to makeover gallery and it'll tell you to upload photo.
    -

Aug 17, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by erin7799
    I went on the website and there's a box that says create a new you w/ a little arrow. You just click on that and it should prompt you what to do. You can do a few for free but then you have to pay after that. It's so much fun, though! You can change your eye color w/ contacts, put any hair color w/ highlights or lowlites, try on glasses and jewelry. I could do it for hours! Or go to makeover gallery and it'll tell you to upload photo.
    See the site now, I saw it and it has only advertisements onlyonly only

Aug 17, 2008, 07:50 PM
    If you go on to the site, you click on Makeover Gallery and then it will say that you can upload your photo for free. Then once you do so it'll tell you what to do from there. If you go to the makeover gallery that's then where you can do the hairstyles and colors and stuff. It's there and you can do it, I promise! Because I did it! I just went on to see what it would tell you to do. That's all I did at first before I decided to join. You can do a few for free and then of course after that they want you to pay. But it's still fun. Even if you can just do a couple.
    princeblu12 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Gabby,
    My hair was cut very short once and I hated it. So what I did was I always wore a cap. And after two or three hours my hair was completely flat. Which really suits a lot of people. And not many people would find the difference.

Hope I helped!!
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Aug 17, 2008, 08:47 PM
    If you don't get extensions, then I would go to a hair stylist so they can cut your hair to fit your face and then start spiking it. I've always thought short pixie cuts were cute.
    Vision Expert

Aug 17, 2008, 09:58 PM
    Perhaps you could post a picture of the current cut so we can better aid you in some styles?
    -

Aug 18, 2008, 08:34 AM
    dailymakeovers.com

This is the site page, where u reach after u click at the MAKEIVER (not GALLERY, as u mentioned), and there is nothing to UPLOAD.

Aug 18, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Ok... I am sorry! It's Hairstyles and Makeup | Virtual Makeover | DailyMakeover.com I originally wrote "makeovers". I apologize! Try that one now. That I promise, will work!
    -

Aug 19, 2008, 04:11 AM
    Sure, she can try at least, not GABBY?
    What do u think!!
    Carry on!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

Fade blonde highlights back to natural dirty blonde or grow hair faster! [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: PLEASE HELP! :confused: I want to fade my blonde highlights faster, I've been growing out my hair for a month or so and i'm sick of the bright blonde! I want the dirty blonde back! I don't know if there is any advice to speed up growing it out or to fade the blonde! thanks so much!! :)

Hair in a bun ,hair grow faster? [ 5 Answers ]

Does having you hair in a bun really help hair growth?

Hi, hair grow [ 2 Answers ]

How To Make My Hair Grow Faster

How long does cat hair take to grow back? [ 2 Answers ]

We adopted 2 cats 10 months ago from the Animal Rescue Center. One cat was 5 months old at the time. He is a black and white, medium length haired cat. When we got him, the hair on his abdomen was like someone had shaved him. The ARC didn't have any back ground information on him but did say...

View more questions Search